PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets @ Chargers game discussion (Monday Night Football)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
New York Jets (1-1) @ San Diego Chargers (0-2)

Game Center

One of the rare weeks I'm rooting for San Diego. I hope they absolutely annihilate the Jets tonight.

Re: Jets @ Chargers game discussion (Monday Night Football)

I'm also rooting for the Chargers, for one of the few times all season. I don't know, I have a feeling the Jets are going to play well tonight. I have no idea what I'm basing that on to be honest.

I know, emotion, 0-2, yada yada...the Chargers are fragile enough to go the other way on that too. Tomlinson is banged up, no Merriman. They haven't played well defensively. I think this will be a good game.

Judging by yesterday's game you have to root for the Chargers. The AFC East is not a lock and the Pats need all the external help they can get.

Let that second round pick rise Rise RISE! Go J-E-T-S!

Huh?Do we have the rights to the chargers's second round pick in next year's draft?

Last edited:

Huh?Do we have the rights to the chargers's second round pick in next year's draft?

Yes. They coughed up their 2009 2nd and 2008 5th for the chance to draft FB Jacob Hester.

Destroy the . . . R A T S .... rats rats rats.

my most favorite team to see get destroyed by any team :D

New York Jets (1-1) @ San Diego Chargers (0-2)

Game Center

One of the rare weeks I'm rooting for San Diego. I hope they absolutely annihilate the Jets tonight.

Hmmm . . . season premieres of Heroes, Dancing with the Stars, and CSI: Miami versus watching two teams where my only real interest would be schadenfreude. . . . tough call. :D

Last edited:

Go Jets then.I am not afraid of the jets in this division.I am more afraid of the Bills.

I'm ashamed to admit that I want the Jets to win!!!!
San Diegos second round pick is big and I'd love to see them implode after a couple of more tough losses. I hear LT is hurt again and may not play!
The R-A-T-S have already sold their soul for success this year. They aint going anyhwere in temrs of playoff success.
How about a second round pick at 38-42???

Can't believe San Diego made that trade for a Fullback. A 2 and a 5 for a frickin FB.

Jets should be motivated. Mangini and Schottenheimer are catching a ton of heat (easily the worst of their time here) after losing to the Cassel led Pats at home, especially now that Miami beat the Pats the following week at Foxboro.

I expect them a lot of 7 step drops by Favre with a few trick plays thrown in (maybe even a direct snap, sorry had to do it).

Can't believe San Diego made that trade for a Fullback. A 2 and a 5 for a frickin FB.

Jets should be motivated. Mangini and Schottenheimer are catching a ton of heat (easily the worst of their time here) after losing to the Cassel led Pats at home, especially now that Miami beat the Pats the following week at Foxboro.

I expect them a lot of 7 step drops by Favre with a few trick plays thrown in (maybe even a direct snap, sorry had to do it).

Funny post, rook!

Anyhow, I'm rooting against the hated Jets. May lurk at Jets Insider to watch the meltdown. Should the Dark Side of the Force prevail and the Jets win, it will be almost as much fun watching LT go ballistic.

Not sure how much of this game I'll watch.
Definately don't know who to root for.
I may like SD even less than I like the jets.
What's a guy to do?

I despise both of these teams, but I expect Favre to have a huge game tonight. He will put more of a stamp on this offense and take advantage of a wounded SD team. The injuries and mileage are finally catching up to LT and Gates, IMHO.

The AFC is wide open this year. Heck, we can still win w/o Brady if we get good QB play.

I seem to recall Favre generally playing well on monday nights.
SD is 0-2, and not known for being very poised, as a team.
I could see SD having a meltdown.
Denver may be a bigger threat in the west this year.

one step closer to losing the division with a Jets win. One step closer to HFA should we win the division with a Chargers win. Decisions decisions. At this point it's almost a lose lose. And to think 2 days ago it was a win win.

I could never root for the Rats.

Who do the Meida build up more tonight LT or Brett??

Short term goals should come before next year's plans. The short term goal for this team is to win their division. Once they get into the playoffs anything can happen. That's why you want the Chargers to win. People who have already quit on this team and are focusing on next year's draft will want the Jets to win.

Last edited:

I've got 250 riding on the Jets. Lets go Favre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back