PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I'm Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news. Pats are not playing this week. You won’t miss a thing. Too soon?

Glad he is doing well. We were all worried about him. Let him get a lot of rest and heal up and we will see him when he gets back !

We have catnip, Sammy!! Get well soon...

876e8b6b61a3039bfe56c9bd1a30a693.gif

From Brett's Sister: Brett's surgery went well. The surgeon was able to complete the surgery via laparoscopy so that there isn't an abdominal incision. This means less pain and faster healing. He will be staying with me for a bit after he is released from the hospital, which will probably be 4-5 days. Thank you all for your care and concern!

Thank you for stepping up and taking care of him and informing us. You are truly an angel.

Brett, aka SammyBlueCat, and I go way back to the ESPN boards and he's always been a pleasure to talk to so this has been almost like a family member is going through it. Looking forward to hearing more from him. .

Get Well Soon, Sammy..

From Brett's Sister: Brett's surgery went well. The surgeon was able to complete the surgery via laparoscopy so that there isn't an abdominal incision. This means less pain and faster healing. He will be staying with me for a bit after he is released from the hospital, which will probably be 4-5 days. Thank you all for your care and concern!

Good. Now tell your brother I think he's an idiot for his views on who the Patriots drafted because now that he's on the path back to health I'm excited to treat him like every other jerk on this board.

Thank you for passing along the good news. If he needs anything, just give us a shout.

F'n 9 lives...gotta get me some of that cat ****...:D

Glad to hear such good news :).

Very happy to hear that. We need you here, sir. Please keep the GoFundMe open and do not be afraid to reach out if you need help. I’ll donate as many times as I have to in order to help keep you on your feet and I’m sure I’m not alone.

So glad to hear it and thanks for the update. We miss his positive purrrring in these threads. Seems like a really good brother to have.

Great to hear such positive news on our Patriot buddy. Regards to you Brett from Emerald Isle

This is very good and welcome news. Heal up and return freind

Awesome News!!!!!

Reactions: Ian
Great news! Thanks for sharing, and please pass on our 'get well soon' wishes!

People don’t forget kindness, Sammy. Explains the outpouring of support you’ve received here.

One of the nicest people on this board. Glad to hear you’re well.

Just remember to change your litter every day and NO SCRATCHING! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back