PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I'm Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Brett's Sister: Brett's surgery went well. The surgeon was able to complete the surgery via laparoscopy so that there isn't an abdominal incision. This means less pain and faster healing. He will be staying with me for a bit after he is released from the hospital, which will probably be 4-5 days. Thank you all for your care and concern!
Excellent news

I picture @SammyBlueCat there, confronted by mortality. He's on the bed pondering his fate. He lifts a hand and beckons weakly in a voice that is more of a whisper "Sister...beloved sister...come to me now."

Eyes bright with tears his sister moves close, she has waited all of her life for this moment where Sammy will finally repair the sibling bonds that were broken when he ate all of her gogurts.

She leans forward, heart beaming and he says in a ragged voice "Tell patsfans.com I'm good to go."

I picture @SammyBlueCat there, confronted by mortality. He's on the bed pondering his fate. He lifts a hand and beckons weakly in a voice that is more of a whisper "Sister...beloved sister...come to me now."

Eyes bright with tears his sister moves close, she has waited all of her life for this moment where Sammy will finally repair the sibling bonds that were broken when he ate all of her gogurts.

She leans forward, heart beaming and he says in a ragged voice "Tell patsfans.com I'm good to go."
“My username is SammyBlueCat... no spaces... and my password is...”

Go Sammy go! Also, I hope your sister spares herself from reading the rest of this board :D

scratching post? change the litter? tell sis to stay away from fnord?

“SammyBlueCat...Oh. Oh, okay. What is that? “

“Well, it's not about you. Why don't you just write it down, and then... “

“Yeah, but you said it. You said "SammyBlueCat," and now I feel like I can't move past it. I gotta know what that is. “

“It's- It's no big deal. You know? I... If I were you, I'd just write it down because it's not really a big deal.

“What is it?”

It's what it sounds like.”

“What it sounds like is that you post as a cat for some reason on a Patriots message board. That's what it sounds like.”

If nobody else gets this @fnordcircle better

“SammyBlueCat...Oh. Oh, okay. What is that? “

“Well, it's not about you. Why don't you just write it down, and then... “

“Yeah, but you said it. You said "SammyBlueCat," and now I feel like I can't move past it. I gotta know what that is. “

“It's- It's no big deal. You know? I... If I were you, I'd just write it down because it's not really a big deal.

“What is it?”

It's what it sounds like.”

“What it sounds like is that you post as a cat for some reason on a Patriots message board. That's what it sounds like.”

If nobody else gets this @fnordcircle better

Sure some people might not be sure if the want to like this post but they're too afraid not to because of the implication.

Thanks for sharing!!! So happy!!

Sure some people might not be sure if the want to like this post but they're too afraid not to because of the implication.
But it sounds like they don’t want to like the post..

But it sounds like they don’t want to like the post..

Well if they don't want to like the posts that's fine they don't have to but they will because of The Implication.

Love this news. We love ya, man!

Sammy's doctor is not happy with him today:

Kitty2-bfe7.gif

Stay strong Sammy ... we unite in your effort to be well again.

Last edited:
From Brett's Sister: Brett's surgery went well. The surgeon was able to complete the surgery via laparoscopy so that there isn't an abdominal incision. This means less pain and faster healing. He will be staying with me for a bit after he is released from the hospital, which will probably be 4-5 days. Thank you all for your care and concern!
God Bless you and Brett and entire family....PS Do you also possess Cat like quickness?!?!

I'm so ecstatic I went out and adopted a blue kitten!

71709dd49a99fbc76d7bcbd1576548e6.jpg

(OK...BTW I'm color blind...:()

That's great news. Maybe we'll run into each other...
Straus 1.jpg

Happy to hear that the surgery was done laparoscopically, considering what might have been...

maxresdefault.jpg

@SammyBlueCat is responding to posts now. But how do we know it's him? What if the cancer got free and is now in control of his account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back