PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I know your Red Sox are out, so can I get a GO BRAVES!!

Well I guess the Braves sweep will now have to be at home!
Braves home field advantage is HUGE!

We get to the park hours before first pitch, our in our seat an hour before first pitch and we are LOUD! I wonder if front office will be giving out the foam Tomahawks? And then there is the Battery that is filled with 1000's of people that make the crowd noise inside even more intense.

Everyone wants to put us down for it, but the local Cherokee Nation supports the Braves and The Chop. I have been to 2 games in recent memory when they were there singing the National Anthem, supporting the team and chopping away.

I can't wait! We got tickets to Sundays game!!

I like Dusty Baker but there's something I don't like about Altuve
Impossible not to like Dusty Baker. I know I should dislike Altuve, but his home run absolutely ripped the heart out of Yankees fans a couple years back, and so I have to love him just a little for that.

I would probably root for the Braves, except the tomahawk chop is one of the most annoying sounds in sports, so I’m sort of agnostic on this one

Everyone wants to put us down for it, but the local Cherokee Nation supports the Braves and The Chop. I have been to 2 games in recent memory when they were there singing the National Anthem, supporting the team and chopping away
Yeah, that aspect of it doesn’t bother me at all.

I remember polls showing like 95% of Native Americans didn’t mind the name Redskins either. It usually is white people who get worked up about things on other people’s behalf. (Not that that stops them from using Latinx, even though like 99% of Latin people say they either don’t know that term or don’t like it)

Not really bothered by the chop but I can't stand the towel waving crap. Not sure where it began but I started to dislike it when the Pats played in Pitt and the fans were waving those ridiculous and annoying yellow towels. A lot of fan bases use these gimmicks now. Glad it hasn't been adopted in our area that I'm aware of.

The year Hank Aaron dies his team is in the World Series. If ATL wins the series, that will be 99 wins on the season for the team that hadn't made the World Series since '99 .. they are always telling you they '..couldn't have scripted it any better..' .. because it is scripted.

Like the Patriots dynasty starts when the Patriot Act goes into effect, what a coincidence. Brady is just an actor following the script.

The Dodgers scored 32 runs last World Series for first World Series win in 32 years. All scripted.

Pandemic happens and much of the world is working from home, the authorities telling people to stay home, then what do you know .. Bucs become first team to play in a Super Bowl at home. It's all mockery and almost nobody gets it.

I agree. On February 21 2022 and I'll be 55. I will also have been born 55 years ago. Strange stuff.

I agree. On February 21 2022 and I'll be 55. I will also have been born 55 years ago. Strange stuff.
You forgot to get some meme math into the mix :rofl:

Oh, I stand corrected then.

There are more racist threads to pull on with regards to the ABT (Atlanta Baseball Team) than any other team in professional sports, including the relocation of the stadium.

The problem is the Dodgers are completely unlikable.

I live in metro Atlanta now and was hoping to see the Sox here in the World Series (went to the Sox-Braves game here this summer).

I'm definitely rooting for the Braves though. This city could use some sports luck.

I live in metro Atlanta now and was hoping to see the Sox here in the World Series (went to the Sox-Braves game here this summer).

I'm definitely rooting for the Braves though. This city could use some sports luck.
Wonder how things would be working out right now if it was Boston and Atlanta. The first 2 (Fenway) games probably would've been rained out, and Atlanta got some wet and cool weather last night too! Imagine baseball going up against football on Thanksgiving Day? Sarcastic of course.......

There are more racist threads to pull on with regards to the ABT (Atlanta Baseball Team) than any other team in professional sports, including the relocation of the stadium.

The problem is the Dodgers are completely unlikable.
It is weird that they only seem go after the Braves, but not word is ever spoken about the Chiefs or FSU!
We started The Chop when Deon Sanders, FSU player, joined the team.

The whole team is except Dusty Baker…I kind of feel bad that he hasn’t won a WS yet.

I don't... He had his chance in 2002, but then ****ed things up - as usual - in game 6 when he prematurely pulled his starting pitcher and then had the audacity to give him the game ball as he was leaving, as if the WS was all wrapped-up... I'm glad he didn't win one with the Ass-tros.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back