PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I know your Red Sox are out, so can I get a GO BRAVES!!

I'm all Boston- Pats Sox C's and B's.
I had no dog in fight this WS until I watched/read what Charlie Morton did last night. A line drive breaks his tibia,stays in game strikes out next dude, comes back out next inning gets 2 more outs before his leg collapses on him- then he apologizes to his teammates and coaches for only lasting about 3 innings. And none of them are surprised, they say " thats charlie". This is a guy who spent 7 f'n years in the minors. Not many like that.
Classy and tough. Im rollin with the Braves

I'm all Boston- Pats Sox C's and B's.
I had no dog in fight this WS until I watched/read what Charlie Morton did last night. A line drive breaks his tibia,stays in game strikes out next dude, comes back out next inning gets 2 more outs before his leg collapses on him- then he apologizes to his teammates and coaches for only lasting about 3 innings. And none of them are surprised, they say " thats charlie". This is a guy who spent 7 f'n years in the minors. Not many like that.
Classy and tough. Im rollin with the Braves
The Series is over.

Willis Reid/Kirk Gibson 2.0

The Series is over.

Willis Reid/Kirk Gibson 2.0
Yeah I saw both of em in their signature games. Gibsons was better- he hit a HR and won the game.
Willis was mostly moral support. Didnt do much but gave the team a lift.

This 88 win team is special! All year, even after losing their starting pitcher ace, one of the best players MLB, Marcel Ozuna, our starting catcher for several months, they just kept grinding until the front office got them help.
It's been 22 years since they have been to the World Series and haven't won since 1996. Get on the Braves Train and cheer to knock out the cheating Astros!!
I hope Braves sweep the astroturfs.

The year Hank Aaron dies his team is in the World Series. If ATL wins the series, that will be 99 wins on the season for the team that hadn't made the World Series since '99 .. they are always telling you they '..couldn't have scripted it any better..' .. because it is scripted.

Like the Patriots dynasty starts when the Patriot Act goes into effect, what a coincidence. Brady is just an actor following the script.

The Dodgers scored 32 runs last World Series for first World Series win in 32 years. All scripted.

Pandemic happens and much of the world is working from home, the authorities telling people to stay home, then what do you know .. Bucs become first team to play in a Super Bowl at home. It's all mockery and almost nobody gets it.

always liked the Braves....anyone from Boston burbs who's in their mid-late 40s will remember us getting tons of Braves games on TBS...I can remember the names...Dale Murphy, Ken Oberkfell.... they sucked back then but it was exposure to the NL before interleague... don't forget the 7:05 and 7:35 start times from Atlanta

Please, no sleepytime pastoral stick-and-ball summer lawn recreation threads in the football forum -- especially during the season.

No franchise is without skeletons, but what the Astros did is beyond just bending some rules!
Not really, teams have stolen signs forever, media just picks a team to go after. Obviously since they are back in the WS, it was not really why they won. Cards hacked into another teams database, and nobody cared, why? They didnt win.

Go Astros!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back