PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Gruden sues NFL and Goodell

Wish Judges Chin and Parker were that concerned. Oh well it worked out in the end in our favor and way better than we hoped it would.

Wouldn't it be fun though if this case uncovers a lot of emails and skeletons in the NFL's closet including that one.
Worked out in our favor? Better then we hoped? HUH?!?!?!? The patriots lost a first round draft pick over that nonsense. I dont remember who was on the board or the needs of that particular year but maybe we would still have an expensive end across from Judon or a WR that was worth a damn and Brady wanted to stay for or a Pro Bowl caliber LT.

Point is we lost and lost by alot because those two idiots found the wells report lies "compelling". I would love to have 2 mins of thier time to show them the pictures of the two needles. This one that looks fresh out of the box and is half the size gives you the numbers used to say they are guilty. This one that is twice as long and bent to hell that the ref says he used gives you the exact numbers that were expected based on pv=nrt. Whats compelling now ***HOLE!?!?!?!? *deep breaths* sorry deflategate still triggers me to the point my wife says I am not allowed to discuss deflategate.

Edit: found the pictures I was thinking of. The levels of manipulation to try and make their story fit the facts is appalling. When the truth is on your side you don’t have to play dumb games like this.

Attachments

• 4DE4746C-1C28-4AA0-93AE-47B568BD072A.jpeg
    4DE4746C-1C28-4AA0-93AE-47B568BD072A.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 1
  • 52A81B40-34EF-4E7A-BE5D-F4EFAC1CC372.jpeg
    52A81B40-34EF-4E7A-BE5D-F4EFAC1CC372.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Worked out in our favor? Better then we hoped? HUH?!?!?!? The patriots lost a first round draft pick over that nonsense. I dont remember who was on the board or the needs of that particular year but maybe we would still have an expensive end across from Judon or a WR that was worth a damn and Brady wanted to stay for or a Pro Bowl caliber LT.

Point is we lost and lost by alot because those two idiots found the wells report lies "compelling". I would love to have 2 mins of thier time to show them the pictures of the two needles. This one that looks fresh out of the box and is half the size gives you the numbers used to say they are guilty. This one that is twice as long and bent to hell that the ref says he used gives you the exact numbers that were expected based on pv=nrt. Whats compelling now ***HOLE!?!?!?!? *deep breaths* sorry deflategate still triggers me to the point my wife says I am not allowed to discuss deflategate.
Yep sure would have been nice to have that first and 4th. The picks were lost anyway it was Brady's suspension that was in question.

Yep sure would have been nice to have that first and 4th. The picks were lost anyway it was Brady's suspension that was in question.
You are probably correct that as an NFL team they have little choice but to accept any punishment dealt out by GoToHell. It just infuriates me that in thier own stupid report they said it was all on Brady and BB/the organization had nothing to do with it yet still dealt the harshest penalty in NFL history. Partially as a make up call for spygate which was already too harsh by 7-10 magnitudes. Spy gate does not make me as mad because at least there was rule breaking. Of the speeding everyone does it it's not that big a deal variety but they were caught violating a rule. Anyway getting back to the judges while it might not have gotten us the draft picks back I do think if they had lost that case it would have been harder to justify the punishment. I wanted and still want those f#:kers to squirm and answer hard questions at every press conference

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back