PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Goodell's Final Draft?

Lets be honest: Its possible there won't be one unless the owner's open up their wallets.

The NFL could put anyone else in his place and they’ll do just fine. He didn’t do anything innovative and was reactionary to any issue that occurred. He was a perfect example of “right place/right time”. The NFL exploded with the rise of fantasy football and gambling. He’s done a great job watering down the game though.

And I wonder if he’s getting tired of the boos? It’s become a tradition, but I don’t think the fans really know why they are doing it.

If its up to Jerry and Bob, Roger aint going no place.

Jerry Jones hates Goodell and has been trying for years to get him ousted. I don't know if you ever have seen your birth certificate, but look for "Clueless" under middle name.

THIS is who the next NFL commissioner should be:

Condy won't due...she has a spine.

Condy won't due...she has a spine.

I know, but you can always hope. Being black and a woman are in her favor, being very bright and having integrity are obvious drawbacks. I just hope that mindless turd Troy Vincent isn't in line for it. He'd be worse than Goodell, if you can imagine that.

Watch it be that weasel stooge Troy Vincent.
Many years ago I heard a person say that their dream job would be NYFL commissioner. That person was then Sec. of State Condoleezza Rice.
I don't know if she fits what the owners want. She doesn't seem as pliable as Goody.

My idea for Mr. Goodell's future involves a haybaler.
Dr No GIF by James Bond 007

"It took him a whole week to die."

Jerry Jones hates Goodell and has been trying for years to get him ousted. I don't know if you ever have seen your birth certificate, but look for "Clueless" under middle name.
Yeah but Jerruh did say "Good job!" about DefameGate

Based on a report that surfaced in 2021, Goodell earned a whopping $63,900,050 per year between 2019 and 2021. While there’s a chance that sum has increased (or decreased) in subsequent years, if we assume that salary has remained somewhat consistent, it’s reasonable to suggest he’s earned at least $532 million while serving as the commissioner of the NFL.
iu

1682811404769.png

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
The Goon needs to meet Frank White..."what should we do with the money ,Frank?....BURY it with him"

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back