PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Goodell's Final Draft?

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER
I'm elated you can take him off your list Joker.

1002362943-photo-u1

The NFL could put anyone else in his place and they’ll do just fine. He didn’t do anything innovative and was reactionary to any issue that occurred. He was a perfect example of “right place/right time”. The NFL exploded with the rise of fantasy football and gambling. He’s done a great job watering down the game though.

And I wonder if he’s getting tired of the boos? It’s become a tradition, but I don’t think the fans really know why they are doing it.
I found it funny the NFL Network was running draft commercials making light of the fact everyone boos the commissioner. As if it wasn't because every fan ****ing hates HIM and it has nothing to do with him being the commissioner.

I found it funny the NFL Network was running draft commercials making light of the fact everyone boos the commissioner. As if it wasn't because every fan ****ing hates HIM and it has nothing to do with him being the commissioner.
More than half a billion for less than 20 years and all you have to do is be the fall guy for the owners. Great gig if you can get it.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back