PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Giants equipment scandal looking real bad. Employee lies to FBI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This again? Christ, just give him four games and be done with it. Tired of talking about it, don't care if he's guilty or innocent just take the four games and the first round pick.

What am I supposed to tell my children? I am crying like a little brunell just thinking about it.

The Giants* are a disgrace.

Seriously... I know I'll sound like a whiney whatever, but everyone knows for a fact that if Brady were ever mentioned in a story like this, it would create another 24/7 news cycle painting him out to be the biggest monster on planet earth..

Instead its a Manning, and the NFL goes to great lengths to ensure that they keep the media under control and don't let anything percolate... and this is a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION, not some league investigation for violating a rule

All I want is to see E-Lie being taken out of the facility in handcuffs, 24 hours before the season opens.

It'd serve that family right. Goober ought to have been doing time for sexual assault and lying to the authorities for his scum-sucking actions at Tennessee. Archie is just a **** with ears.

That whole familyis a blight on the NFL and College ball, and that's saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes