PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Evans remains a Buc

No one will agree with me on this one but the best sign at WR is DJ Chark. Age, athleticism, money factor it all in. Used properly he can be a weapon. Better than Gabe Davis or anyone out there. tyquan Thornton is on his last chance as a patriot and DJ Chark fills that profile perfectly if it doesn't work out again. Cut parker. Go into the draft with
Chark, juju, demario, tyquan Thornton
Could sign Darnell Mooney too if your certain Thornton is not gonna work out.
Adding some serious speed
Get a true X in the draft
I get what you're saying but I would sign Gabe Davis for that True X-WR: DJ Chark is interesting he'll be on his Third Team in Three years.

Ridley is going to the highest Bidder now I don't like Hollywood Brown's size we have him in Pop Douglas already.
Yes your right, we'll Hollywood is about 5"11, pop is about 5'9, we just need someone on the outside that is going to stress the defense..

I get what you're saying but I would sign Gabe Davis for that True X-WR: DJ Chark is interesting he'll be on his Third Team in Three years.
We would have to woo Davis away with $$$$.. to leave allen

Have to think they're exploring trade possibilities to get anywhere near the cap. That's 100M that need to be allocated, and it's shaping up to be one of the most JAG FA classes in recent memory.
Maybe broncos will do what Texans did with oselweiler and trade us Wilson and a 1 for our 2 if we take the contract

Yea but DJ Chark didn't have Josh Allen as a qb playin next to stefon Diggs.
I get the argument for g. Davis I get the argument for Hollywood Brown but
DJ Chark is 6'3 200 lbs and runs a 4.3
He's been productive without a Josh Allen
A good piece that offers a lil bit of Gabe Davis size with a lil bit of Hollywood Brown speed. Best of both worlds. At his best I think he could be a true 2 as a Z

Yea but DJ Chark didn't have Josh Allen as a qb playin next to stefon Diggs.
I get the argument for g. Davis I get the argument for Hollywood Brown but
DJ Chark is 6'3 200 lbs and runs a 4.3
He's been productive without a Josh Allen
A good piece that offers a lil bit of Gabe Davis size with a lil bit of Hollywood Brown speed. Best of both worlds. At his best I think he could be a true 2 as a Z
I wanted DJ Chark a few FA's back he's still young sign me up. :cool:

I’m in favor of chaos. Mayfield should string the Bucs along for a few days into free agency (costing them a chance at Cousins) and then sign with the Falcons to take advantage of the remarkably weak rest of the NFC South.

Maybe broncos will do what Texans did with oselweiler and trade us Wilson and a 1 for our 2 if we take the contract
That was a $10 million hit. You're asking us to take on a $70 million hit.

They'd have to do a lot better than a 1 for our 2. More like 2 1's, 2 2's and Pike's Peak for a conditional 7th.

40 inch vert for Chark too
9.94 ras athletic score outa 10
Has had 1000 yd 8-10 td season before

Ok I'm done I'll let it go now

I’m in favor of chaos. Mayfield should string the Bucs along for a few days into free agency (costing them a chance at Cousins) and then sign with the Falcons to take advantage of the remarkably weak rest of the NFC South.
By him leaving Tampa, he would cause them to be a lot worse. He'd really improve Atlanta, and then Atlanta could use pick 8 on Nabers or Odunze, while they already have Drake London and Kyle Pitts. Could actually set himself up for longer term success doing that.

IF there's a Judon type LB or Gonoz type CB I'm all for it.
I wonder what KC wants for Sneed in a trade on his franchise tag. They need to move him in order to pay Chris Jones. If KC will take a 3rd, would you do it? You need to pay him, but he's damn good, and having Sneed + Gonzo + Jon Jones would be insane.

By him leaving Tampa, he would cause them to be a lot worse. He'd really improve Atlanta, and then Atlanta could use pick 8 on Nabers or Odunze, while they already have Drake London and Kyle Pitts. Could actually set himself up for longer term success doing that.
Evans would not re sign unkess he were sure Mayfield was coming back

I wonder what KC wants for Sneed in a trade on his franchise tag. They need to move him in order to pay Chris Jones. If KC will take a 3rd, would you do it? You need to pay him, but he's damn good, and having Sneed + Gonzo + Jon Jones would be insane.
As long he doesn't take up half of our Cap we do so well in finding CB's late though.

As long he doesn't take up half of our Cap we do so well in finding CB's late though.
I'm big on the big CB we have already in Austin, he came on late last season. He's 6'1 physical, great instincts, he's perfect across from gonzo.. he's a guy I have my eye on..

We did. I wouldn't bet on that continuing anymore with Bill gone. It's like we can't find late-round o-linemen anymore since Scar left.

I'm big on the big CB we have already in Austin, he came on late last season. He's 6'1 physical, great instincts, he's perfect across from gonzo.. he's a guy I have my eye on..
I like Isaiah Bolden he was having a Great Camp before he got hurt Deion Sanders Coached him. :cool:

We did. I wouldn't bet on that continuing anymore with Bill gone. It's like we can't find late-round o-linemen anymore since Scar left.
We don't know if that will still happen or not but as long as we ain't overdrafting a Kicker in the Fourth Round.

homer simpson GIF

Everyone here that wanted to give Baker a contract instead of drafting a QB at 3.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back