PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Euro 2021 soccer

I don’t have ESPN, but it sounds like France just let those foreign-uniformed men march right into their territory when they were supposed to defend it, surrendering a big advantage. Did they play Germany?

I don’t have ESPN, but it sounds like France just let those foreign-uniformed men march right into their territory when they were supposed to defend it, surrendering a big advantage. Did they play Germany?
France loss is really huge...they were the favourites to win it all...a really huge surprise but compliments to my Swiss neighbors...they playied a phenomenal game

Last edited:
England v Germany .....boring second half , nobody wants to make a mistake. England need some pace up front , Kane is not offering anything (mind you he has two defenders on him at times)

One flash and its a goal........how the game is played nowadays

Just what Kane can do very well, split the defenders and on goal, he does not miss many

Yes, I'm sure it was a boring game for the neutrals, and I'm very surprised England won. They didn't have much shape or ability to create when they had the ball. But they defended well (I thought Maguire was the Man of the Match) and made and took two good chances. Well played!

That was a big win for England when you look at the draw. Only (Sweden or Ukraine) and (Switzerland or Denmark) stand between them and the Final. Italy, Spain and Belgium are all in the other half of the draw.

EDIT: I fancy the winner of Belgium-Italy to take the tournament.

Last edited:
England has an excellent shot at this now. No true powerhouse left

Huge mistake from Muller and then 2-0 England

Theorically a good shot now on his round for Sterling & Co

England has an excellent shot at this now. No true powerhouse left
I'd say Belgium and Spain are powerhouses much more than Germany. Both have a lot more talent than Germany currently. Germany is still very very young and not quite ripe.

Belgium has stars up and down the lineup where Germany is lacking in scoring punch.

That was a big win for England when you look at the draw. Only (Sweden or Ukraine) and (Switzerland or Denmark) stand between them and the Final.
Italy, Spain and Belgium are all in the other half of the draw.

EDIT: I fancy the winner of Belgium-Italy to take the tournament.
Czech republic vs denmark :)
But i agree with you about belgium or italy. But England do have the Home field adv.

I'd say Belgium and Spain are powerhouses much more than Germany. Both have a lot more talent than Germany currently. Germany is still very very young and not quite ripe.

Belgium has stars up and down the lineup where Germany is lacking in scoring punch.
Belgium hasn't proved it though with all that talent they have underwhelmed at least in my opinion. I do not have a good reading on Spain I cannot figure them out they're not that golden generation of Casillas, Ramos, Xavi, Iniesta and company anymore, but they're winning

Belgium and Spain are in the other half, so I think the poster meant that England has an excellent shot to win their half and be in the title match. Agree that Belgium, Spain and Italy are better than Germany, but England only had to face one of those three.

Ukraine over Sweden will play against England

Spain are going out ;)

OT now
Spain 1 Switzerland 1 but CH playing now in 10...

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back