PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Euro 2021 soccer

Carted off. Game suspended.

Denmark v Finland. OMG. Christian Eriksen. They are giving him cpr on the field
Absolutely brutal. Never seen anything like that in a soccer game.

He is playing in Italy with Inter...so sad...

You could tell it was serious by the reactions of the players and officials. Lets hope for the best. Something like this happened during a game in the UK and the player eventually recovered. Lets hope for the same result.

Falling non-contact + cpr…. Oof. Really hope they get positive news, but that looks very serious.

There is a report he left the stadium in stable condition.

Photo from Getty images showing him concious on a stretcher !........

Seeing that **** when your mentally prepared to see it is one thing. Watching it unfold as it happens hits different.

Game will re start in approx 15 minutes
Another good signal that things are better for him
Seems they will play the last 4 minutes of the first half then only 5 minutes break and then 2nd half

At the end a shocked danish team lost missing a penalty too

Finland win 1-0

Belgium Russia pratically no game...

Tomorrow another big team on the field: England

Thought the Russians were poor , it was if they were not interested in the game and would try to qualify by beating Finland or Denmark.

As a Lithuanian, I have no skin in this game, but as a Borrusia Dortmund supporter, I gotta go with Germany. It'll be a brutal road with France and Portugal to contend with.

As a Lithuanian, I have no skin in this game, but as a Borrusia Dortmund supporter, I gotta go with Germany. It'll be a brutal road with France and Portugal to contend with.
I Like Ok GIF by Liverpool FC

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back