PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cowboys @ Vikings game dicussion (NFC Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as Favre and Brees run up the score, its ok and acceptable.

If the Pats do it, Brady is smug and BB is a classless a hole.

i tweeted peterking about this. I suggest everyone bombard these media **holes

Joe Buck should be limited to anouncing the olympics or something... He keeps repearing how the Vikings made the Cowboys rekick after they were penalized for running into the Dallas punter...

Yes the repetition was amazing. He kept referring to it. I was surprised that no one corrected him.

I wonder if he's using the old electric football game that Homer used when he coached Bart's team on the Simpsons?
Ok, after you vibrate that way, you can fall down. Nelson, you just spin around in a circle.

Who gives a damn if he "ran up the score"

Good for them.

Always one of the lamest complaints in professional sports.

Last edited:
So this isnt running up the score ? if the pats did it they wouldve been crucified.

If this was the Patriots, there would already by millions of people ranting on message boards about running up the score.

Is it ok to assume the term "Running Up The Score" now applies?

Do you think Chilly called that play?

While up on the Packers, he called a running play and Favre changed to a pass to the end-zone to rub it in which caused an argument between them.

So long as Favre and Brees run up the score, its ok and acceptable.

If the Pats do it, Brady is smug and BB is a classless a hole.

I'll be very curious to see how this all plays out in the media, as well as by neutral fans around the country.

I could care less if they run it up. Its part of the game.

Its the double standard treatment the Pats get from the mediots that I have issues with.

If someone calls their timeouts with 6 minutes left and I'm up big on them in Madden, I will always go out of my way to ensure I score atleast once more against them.

Vikings used the same protocol.

I'll be very curious to see how this all plays out in the media, as well as by neutral fans around the country.

They mentioned in the post game show, but since it's not a Belichick coached team it will be Brett just having fun instead of an unforgivable act of evil.

Who gives a damn if he "ran up the score"

Good for them.

Always one of the lamest complaints in professional sports.

Nobody really gives a damn its just that nobody will ***** about it like they did with us.

Its the double standard treatment the Pats get from the mediots that I have issues with.

my point exactly. There is no such thing as running up the score.Just belichick keeps getting beat down for it all the time

Nobody really gives a damn its just that nobody will ***** about it like they did with us.

Exactly.

Jimmie Johnson defended the Vikings...I would imagine he defended the Pats back in 07.

I agree. I have far more of a problem with those that will end up flip-flopping on this topic (because they like Favre but don't like Belichcick) than with those that don't happen to agree with my opinion on the issue.

Well I am 0-3 so far this weekend in picking who I wish to move on.

That being said i am now going to say Go JETS ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Exactly.

Jimmie Johnson defended the Vikings...I would imagine he defended the Pats back in 07.
As I recall he said nearly identical words in regards to accusations the Pats were running up the score this year (against Tennessee) and in 2007 against Washington.

If Wade Phillips is fired from Dallas, how about getting him as DC here. He did a good job in SD .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST