PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Coaching firings around the league

It's the freaking punter who has sucked for the last 2 years. He has a negligible impact on the cap. The team will not go into bankruptcy if they lose the hearing.

Even if they are found at fault they'll pay him off and he'll go away.

This is 1000th on their list of 999 problems this offseason.
So what you're saying is, they've got 99 problems but a Bailey ain't one.

So what you're saying is, they've got 99 problems but a Bailey ain't one.
No I said 999 problems and in the grand scheme of improving on 8 wins his grievance is a non-factor in that plan to improve.

Also, I get the idea that positivity will result in "better discussions" on this board....
Personally, I'd settle for "not whiney", but apparently asking for "better discussions" makes you "soft", a "buttercup", a "p.ssy", etc.

Cardinals looking to fill the GM/HC positions. Hmmm, sounds like a perfect spot for Bill.

This is called satire peoples.
I know it is just satire but I was actually thinking of that myself. I am big BB supporter and he could write his own ticket in the desert. I can't think of a better way to show everybody that you are indeed the GOAT by taking a team that has not won anything since 1947. Much like taking over the Bad News Bears Patriots, if BB was able to bring a championship to AZ, even entitled Pats fans would have to accept the fact he is indeed the GOAT. If he falls on his @ss then his supporters would have to eat crow. I know he is getting older and it would probably never happen but can you think of better theater?

I know it is just satire but I was actually thinking of that myself. I am big BB supporter and he could write his own ticket in the desert. I can't think of a better way to show everybody that you are indeed the GOAT by taking a team that has not won anything since 1947. Much like taking over the Bad News Bears Patriots, if BB was able to bring a championship to AZ, even entitled Pats fans would have to accept the fact he is indeed the GOAT. If he falls on his @ss then his supporters would have to eat crow. I know he is getting older and it would probably never happen but can you think of better theater?
I don't think BB has the patience for Kyler Murray or his contract.

Yea that ain't gonna work.

Thats like Jacob Dutton in 1923 being asked to use a Smartphone. Ain't happening...
Grumpy Harrison Ford could sell it tho.
Old Man Technology GIF by The Mole Agent

Personally, I'd settle for "not whiney", but apparently asking for "better discussions" makes you "soft", a "buttercup", a "p.ssy", etc.
How about letting people discuss freely on either side, as long as no insults or threats

Last edited:
Tennessee apparently just ****-canned their offensive coaching staff

Edit, per Field Yates:

The Titans have fired 4 assistant coaches, including OC Todd Downing.

Somehow that family managed 1 championship over 91 years of ownership….
Yea and the founder (the grandfather) was a degenerate gambler on the ponies with the only purpose for the Chicago Cards was fixing games to generate gambling revenue for his handler, Al Capone.

Yea and the founder (the grandfather) was a degenerate gambler on the ponies with the only purpose for the Chicago Cards was fixing games to generate gambling revenue for his handler, Al Capone.
Interesting, I never knew that. Explains a lot about these guys.

Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
Back