PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chiefs release Cornerback

Holy ****! They actually signed this guy? I didn't even realize that. He's the guy who was brandishing a weapon and threatening to kill people, which is why the Raiders released him.

if Maylock every wonders why he got fired, the Ruggs and Arnette first round picks in 2020 would be the reason.

imagine having two picks in the top twenty and having to cut both of them before the end of thier second year.

At least they are now teammates in the Clark County Detention Center.

BTW Britt Reid had his trail delayed again.

Konvict City. What a scum bag organization.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

aaron hernandez news GIF

Holy ****! They actually signed this guy? I didn't even realize that. He's the guy who was brandishing a weapon and threatening to kill people, which is why the Raiders released him.
I knew there rang a bell somewhere
Can’t believe they signed this guy who made a video with a gun and threatening people , what an organization

Yeah how dare the Pats release him immediately after that was brought to light.
If anything that only proves my point. The Pats actually released him. They didn’t support him like the Ravens did with Ray Lewis. Or like the Chiefs initially did with Hunt. Or how the Chiefs handled the coach’s son’s DUI leaving a poor little girl brain damaged. Nope, they take their stand with someone who can’t help the team. So brave!

If anything that only proves my point. The Pats actually released him. They didn’t support him like the Ravens did with Ray Lewis. Or like the Chiefs initially did with Hunt. Or how the Chiefs handled the coach’s son’s DUI leaving a poor little girl brain damaged. Nope, they take their stand with someone who can’t help the team. So brave!
Not sure if you’re blocking borg and didn’t see their quote and the context in my post or if tagged me accidentally?..

**** the ENTIRE Kansass Sh!tty Queefs organization to ****ING HELL... and that Right Soon.

keep waiting for schefter to report they are signing Henry Ruggs III to a futures contract sometime soon...

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back