PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cam Newton throwing at Auburn’s Pro day tomorrow

ron burgundy GIF
Perfect response.
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

Over/under on him completing 50% of his throws

Just seeing if I could get a rise out of you. Not taking a position on its validity.
There is no need to state your opinion on its validity, that’s not debatable.

More power to him I say....

Still amazing how he was the league MVP...ONLY EIGHT YEARS AGO...

Still amazed that we went 7-8 with him shot putting the ball all over the place.....

More power to him I say....

Still amazing how he was the league MVP...ONLY EIGHT YEARS AGO...

Still amazed that we went 7-8 with him shot putting the ball all over the place.....
The NFL stands for NotForLong. :cool:

Cam's a total clown. I can't take him seriously at all. He had his big chance in SB 50 and he played like trash. The Broncos had 194 total yards of offense, 11 first downs, were only 1-14 on 3rd down, and had 2 turnovers. Despite that gift from his defense against a burnt out PM, Cam completed 43% of his passes, had a 55.4 passer rating (only slightly worse than PM's 56.6), and 3 turnovers, including a fumble that he inexplicably declined to recover. Cam's always made a fool of himself, the difference is at this point, it's all he's doing.

1:05 - Not too often a pass gets picked on a checkdown. SMH

1:05 - Not too often a pass gets picked on a checkdown. SMH

Wow glad I passed on watching that season no remorse no regrets. Does Auburn have anybody worth a dam coming into the NFL? I would intentionally skip that workout if I were them. How did Cam get so bad??
Disgusted Paris Hilton GIF

I don’t know why folks feel the desire to dump on Cam, he was a solid leader for the Patriots in a scary year 1 post-Brady season while also dealing with COVID and a really crap roster rife with dead money hits. He gave them everything he had, which ultimately wasn’t much as his body wore down, but he kept his chin up all year and I appreciated that. He was really solid the first few weeks. He was very graceful about being cut in year 2 after he was beat out by Mac and didn’t trash anyone. Will always have a lot of respect for him.

I don’t know why folks feel the desire to dump on Cam, he was a solid leader for the Patriots in a scary year 1 post-Brady season while also dealing with COVID and a really crap roster rife with dead money hits. He gave them everything he had, which ultimately wasn’t much as his body wore down, but he kept his chin up all year and I appreciated that. He was really solid the first few weeks. He was very graceful about being cut in year 2 after he was beat out by Mac and didn’t trash anyone. Will always have a lot of respect for him.
Check out The Pivot Podcast with Cam. Your opinion may change.

2020 was a nightmarish season for the Patriots. Epically pathetic quarterback play. Cam had 7 wins, 2 against the horrible Jets, 1 with 84 passing yards and 2 INTs against Arizona, 1 with 69 passing yards in a 45-0 blowout over the Chargers, and the other 3 wins he had combined 2 passing TDs. For Christ's sake he had 5 TDs and 10 INTs heading into the week 17 matchup with the 2-win Jets. Brady had 5 TDs in one week of 2020 (and 4 in three others).

Because the dude's a ****ing Clown.

Last edited:
If you use him routinely in games, with a change of pace offense, the opposing defenses have to prepare for it every week. You only have to prepare it once. So there's that.

Plus, he's a breath of fresh air in an otherwise oppressively traditional culture of football that narrowly defines what a player looks like and how one acts. He's the opposite of all traditional American toxic masculinity that enables racism, classicism, misogyny, and destructive industrial capitalism.
I detect a touch of disappointment in the last sentence. Lie down and let's talk. When did you first go to work for the Washington Commanders?

Plus, he's a breath of fresh air in an otherwise oppressively traditional culture of football that narrowly defines what a player looks like and how one acts. He's the opposite of all traditional American toxic masculinity that enables racism, classicism, misogyny, and destructive industrial capitalism.

Worst ****ing statement of the year. Congratulations, 'tard.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back