PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Bruins vs Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, totally unimpressed with the Sens.

Bruins must finish their chances.

shouldn't this be in the bruins area?

Yes but no one goes there lol. Figured why not here where it may be seen by those who want it. I won't make the playoff NHL threads in the future so up t others if they want them or not :)

shouldn't this be in the bruins area?
th
very nice play

Rask & the team played very well tonight.

Will try to go up 2-0 Saturday afternoon.
They did play well. Decent in their own end . Opportunistic. All you can ask for in playoff hockey on the road.

Now just need The Celtics to get that number 1 seed. Though the Cavs are down id like them to win it themselves.

Celtics up 6. Looks like they don't HAVE to win but I don't want them backing into the 1 seed. Not that i think they can beat the Cavs but it be nice to get there :)

Good playoff hockey. The refs were letting the boys play, eh?

Great day.

Bruins win game 1, Celtics get seed 1. Sox and Pats didn't hold up their up today. No big trade or win :( Shame! SHAME!

Celtics up 6. Looks like they don't HAVE to win but I don't want them backing into the 1 seed. Not that i think they can beat the Cavs but it be nice to get there :)
I wouldn't go counting the C's out just yet, especially since they'll have home court. If I'm not mistaken, I believe CLE went something like 20-22 on the road this year. I know last week's game is fresh in everyone's minds, but the Cavs are limping into the postseason.

Rangers!!!

Fun game to watch, although that second period was dicey, and losing a defenseman for the third straight game really sucked. However, that gave us a chance to see McAvoy get really extended minutes, and he seemed to more than hold his own.

Fun game to watch, although that second period was dicey, and losing a defenseman for the third straight game really sucked. However, that gave us a chance to see McAvoy get really extended minutes, and he seemed to more than hold his own.
McAvoy is a keeper. have to give Sweeney a lot of credit for picking that kid.

McAvoy is a keeper. have to give Sweeney a lot of credit for picking that kid.

Yeah. I think Sweeney and Neely may be owed a bit of an apology on the team's current player talent front, and a serious questioning about why Julien was kept around for so long. For all the panic about the defense that people had at the beginning of the season, the Bruins seem to potentially have a pretty good corps moving forward to next year. If they protect C. Miller, they can put a combo of puck mover and stay at home guy on each pairing.

Chara/McAvoy
Carlo/Krug
C. Miller/K. Miller or McQuaid

Rangers v bruins in the next round....:cool:

Yeah. I think Sweeney and Neely may be owed a bit of an apology on the team's current player talent front, and a serious questioning about why Julien was kept around for so long. For all the panic about the defense that people had at the beginning of the season, the Bruins seem to potentially have a pretty good corps moving forward to next year. If they protect C. Miller, they can put a combo of puck mover and stay at home guy on each pairing.

Chara/McAvoy
Carlo/Krug
C. Miller/K. Miller or McQuaid
I think Claude was kept longer than necessary but that's what winning a Cup will do for you. McAvoy looked really good....and poised....given it was his first NHL game ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST