PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Bruins vs Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry Jacobs gets another afternoon of $13 beers!
I would honestly not hate the Jacobs so much if they hadn't, like Kraft, gone along with the destruction of our uniforms in the fall of '74, a year before they bought the team.

Too familiar.
th
th
Yay.
th
th
...yuck.

Last edited:
Go cheer on your face punching, knee on knee hitting crappy zone 1-3-1 zone/trap elsewhere.

Team is a disgrace to how the game should be played and is an exact reason why fighting and enforcers are needed. 2 Bruins taken out with knee shots. Same for Ovechkin tonight.

Faces need to be re arranged. Your team is a joke and brings out what is so wrong in the new hockey age.

Ovechkin hit was a clean hip check. He missed half a period and was fine.

I like having you on board, I think it's always good to have an opponent's fan(s) on hand so we're not just all biased, and we get to learn a lot from the other team's perspective...plus somebody here's gonna be happy regardless of the outcome.

Anyway, not sure if Sens letdown was due to physical/emotional fatigue, but I expect them to be ready to go on Sunday. As long as the Bruins are too, it'll be another battle. I hope it goes seven.

I appreciate the kind words and let it be remembered that the reason I am on this board in the first place is that I am a fellow Pats fan, my post history goes far beyond what has happened in this series in an entirely different sport :). Believe it or not but the modern day Senators have never won a game 7 in their history (and two of those game 7 losses are to the ****ing Leafs of all teams) which can account for my growing pessimism. Hope the Sens can weather the storm to begin the game, because the Bruins have new life and are going to come out flying with the Garden crowd behind them.

Too familiar.
th
th
Yay.
th
th
...yuck.[/QUOTE]
I would honestly not hate the Jacobs so much if they hadn't, like Kraft, gone along with the destruction of our uniforms in the fall of '74, a year before they bought the team.

Too familiar.
th
th
Yay.
th
th
...yuck.
the bruins uniform is almost the exact same one as the old one. the only difference is the B in the center of the logo is black instead of yellow. cmon:rolleyes:

NHL officials suck. Minnesota just got screwed on Goalie Interference. Wtf, this isn't the game I played in my youth.

Here we go. Maybe last game was a real momentum turner for the Bruins. It was a huge win to over come all that stuff and win in double over time.

If you need to win 3 games in a row winning that one to start could really help.

Win at home like they should probably and a game 7 is forced and anything can happen in a game 7.

Looking forward to this, if they can pull it off it will be great for them going forward.

Looking forward to this, if they can pull it off it will be great for them going forward.

Rangers will be tough next round, especially if lundqvist continues to play stellar. Bruins are beat up on D too.

I have said all along that I would be happy with them getting past 1 round. I think to make the final 4 would be a massive over achievement though of course i'd love it.

Rangers will be tough next round, especially if lundqvist continues to play stellar. Bruins are beat up on D too.

I just think the playoff experience and tight tough games is invaluable for the young players. Win or lose I feel much better about their future than I did in January.

you have got to be kidding me with these delay of game penalties. wtf!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another one. wtf is going on. damn it damn it damn it

I just think the playoff experience and tight tough games is invaluable for the young players. Win or lose I feel much better about their future than I did in January.
Well, I like the way the Bruins are skating - and hitting - so far in this game.

At the same time, I sense that Butch is keeping them alert on defense, so we don't get caught with our pants down again like before in this series.

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

they killed 6 minutes of penalties. and have a lead. ill take that.

Bruins had every reason to be down after that period with lapses in judgement but they are up.

Beginning to think they might have a shot at coming back in this one. We'll see!

Give em enough power plays they will score eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe