PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bruins vs Leafs Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, DeBrusk has been the best Bruin on the ice tonight. That nifty little move to his forehand at the last second there was sick, it totally threw Anderson for a loop. That's some talent right there. Kid looks special. Amazing hands.

Well he has been better than pasta and Marchand put together.

We haven't allowed a shot on goal this period, so far. Gotta feel good about that.

Like I said, DeBrusk has been the best Bruin on the ice tonight. That nifty little move to his forehand at the last second there was sick, it totally threw Anderson for a loop. That's some talent right there. Kid looks special. Amazing hands.

I see a future with he and Donato playing together and it makes my mouth water

NOW, the refs want to start ****ing around with the draws.

I like this strategy of clearing out the puck very aggressively. Icing is NBD as long as we consistently win faceoffs.

Suddenly back on their heels a bit

WooHoo!!! Pasta!!

Wooooohooo!

Can't see Rask blowing this. Nice to see that play! Let's go!!!! After this series basically playing with house money against tampa

Best 3rd period team in the game

Can't see Rask blowing this. Nice to see that play! Let's go!!!! After this series basically playing with house money against tampa

Look at you being positive. Isn't that one of the signs of the Apocalypse?

• Ha Ha
Reactions: PP2
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back