PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Arians: have we discussed this?

It looks like hes on the field, did he get flagged?

The league's original punishment for Arians backfired...

giphy.gif

Was the slap an attempt to injure a young man? Or was he interacting with a 300 pound testosterone monster who wears full pads and hits people for a living?

(You don't have to respond.)

LOl, but Could you time the donut roll a little faster, (snip the front), so the Arians head turn synchs better to it. ;)
I'm just anal enough that I'll probably do that :haha:

Was the slap an attempt to injure a young man? Or was he interacting with a 300 pound testosterone monster who wears full pads and hits people for a living?

(You don't have to respond.)
I think it was a...Hey idiot stop doing that before you give us a 15 yard penalty.

Still cannot believe that vicious ruffian smacked someone on the helmet. Not only should he be fined, he should be fired and blacklisted. The NFL is no place for a brute.

Last edited:
Still cannot believe that vicious ruffian smacked someone on the helmet. Not only should he be fined, he should be fired and blacklisted. The NFL is no place for a brute.

He was just asserting his relevancy beyond press conferences.

uwxoeqhsiepepq6hkpfg.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
I really hope the NFLPA gets fired up and does it's job, protecting the players, and weighs in on this

jesus, guy.......you screwed up, avoid the distraction and quietly pay the fine......
You're joking right? NFLPA needs to protect players that use their helmets as battering rams going at 20 mph from a 69 yo man that slapped him on the helmet with an open hand? LMAO

BTW, the players love BA. All players from all the teams he's ever been a part of, love his ass. He's a players coach. Nobody cares about this.

50K is a lot of money…seems ridiculous.

The video I saw doesn't fit with what Arians said was happening. It looked like Adams was just standing there but Arians said he was trying to pull guys off the pile. Arians steps over and gives him a limp-wristed slap on the helmet which Adams ignores. If the fine is just for the slap, it seems unwarranted. If it includes Arians stepping onto the field and getting involved while officials are sorting out the play, that complicates things.

Oh wait! A Bucs HC discussed on the Main Forum!
VAPORS!!!
Where's Ian's email address so I can harass the guy over anything near Brady on our sacrosanct Forum!
Not getting enough attention in the Brady forum?

The video I saw doesn't fit with what Arians said was happening. It looked like Adams was just standing there but Arians said he was trying to pull guys off the pile. Arians steps over and gives him a limp-wristed slap on the helmet which Adams ignores. If the fine is just for the slap, it seems unwarranted. If it includes Arians stepping onto the field and getting involved while officials are sorting out the play, that complicates things.

Yeah...exactly this.

My high school football coach would smack us in the helmet all the time.

Football really has become soft. It’s not like Arians punched him. He slapped his helmet.

Players get penalized for pulling players off of a pile. He was getting them to stop in order to avoid the penalty, and it worked. So calling it stupid is..... stupid.
The guy he hit wasn’t pulling anyone of the pile, he was standing back away from the pile.

My high school football coach would smack us in the helmet all the time.

Football really has become soft. It’s not like Arians punched him. He slapped his helmet.
It’s not just football it’s the whole country.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back