PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Arians: have we discussed this?

yukon cornelius

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
this guy is a huge dumbass - smacked one player, elbowed another......fined $50k

he's fighting it

I really hope the NFLPA gets fired up and does it's job, protecting the players, and weighs in on this

jesus, guy.......you screwed up, avoid the distraction and quietly pay the fine......

And this is why they are going to lose this weekend.

Just stupid....

bruce-arians-what.gif

Players get penalized for pulling players off of a pile. He was getting them to stop in order to avoid the penalty, and it worked. So calling it stupid is..... stupid.
Fair enough. Just a distraction is what I am saying

Players get penalized for pulling players off of a pile. He was getting them to stop in order to avoid the penalty, and it worked. So calling it stupid is..... stupid.

it worked, but still crossed the line.....and he's got no real mechanism to fight the fine, and he risks getting the NFLPA to weigh in on it if he presses

pay the fine.....don't let it become a distraction

it worked, but still crossed the line.....and he's got no real mechanism to fight the fine, and he risks getting the NFLPA to weigh in on it if he presses

pay the fine.....don't let it become a distraction

Teammates giving each other an "idiot" tap next on the list? Of course not. A fine for something like this is ridiculous, and we, as a society, used to understand that intent mattered.

Brady's appreciation for BB's leadership of the Pats for 20 years, throughtout numerous scandals and ambushes, must have grown a lot in his stint with the Bucs

Yikes man, the worst of all for sure its that Arians' appealing the fine.

I'm with you on this Deus. If anyone has seen the clip he gave him a fairly gentle slap on the head (helmet). Enough to get his attention but obviously he wasn't trying to hurt his own player or anything. That was one of the dumbest fines the NFL has ever levied.

Oh wait! A Bucs HC discussed on the Main Forum!
VAPORS!!!
Where's Ian's email address so I can harass the guy over anything near Brady on our sacrosanct Forum!

Oh wait! A Bucs HC discussed on the Main Forum!
VAPORS!!!
Where's Ian's email address so I can harass the guy over anything near Brady on our sacrosanct Forum!
time was, he would have been vilified for this... hell, urban meyer got fired for kicking a kicker... but now? the donut lover slaps up a player and its ok? yeah, pink hats be defending their guy... sad, innit?

I'm more upset that Florio, the self-appointed moral conscience of the NFL, bismirches mountain dwelling Kentuckians with his racist "yay-hoo" characterization

PFT-
Plenty will disagree. If you do, you’re wrong. Too many yay-hoos and bullies who coach youth football used to think it was OK to verbally and/or physically abuse players.

Everyone knows Arians is from Jersey......and yay-hoos don't coach football, they chase beaver

1642618997712.png

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back