PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Antonio Brown suspended for lying about vaccination status

Since we’re talking about the legendary Covid...If you want to know if you’re immune to it, do this to find out:

Walk through LAX airport. Fly to Florida and walk around town for a few days with the fellow anti maskers/vaxxers. Fly back to LAX. Or do this in reverse and visit Huntington Beach (Main street specifically).

If you didn’t get it, you’re not going to. Congratulations, you have a superior immune system and Fauci is not happy with you. My 75 year old Dad went to hell and back and came back unscathed. And this was before the vaccine came out. My Dad tries ever day to get it, but Covid is allergic to him.
Anecdotal evidence such as you mention in this post is worthless. I would strongly advise that you not do your "test" to determine if you have a superior immune system.
Your dad came back unscathed...are you sure?

You are joking right?

It only takes one person to follow this type of advice get a serious case of covid pneumonia, get hospitalized, put on a ventilator to see how ridiculous this line of thinking is.

For christ sake, just get vaccinated and see what you can do to minimize the spread so we can ALL get back to living normal life.

Since we’re talking about the legendary Covid...If you want to know if you’re immune to it, do this to find out:

Walk through LAX airport. Fly to Florida and walk around town for a few days with the fellow anti maskers/vaxxers. Fly back to LAX. Or do this in reverse and visit Huntington Beach (Main street specifically).

If you didn’t get it, you’re not going to. Congratulations, you have a superior immune system and Fauci is not happy with you. My 75 year old Dad went to hell and back and came back unscathed. And this was before the vaccine came out. My Dad tries ever day to get it, but Covid is allergic to him.
Anecdotal evidence such as you mention in this post is worthless. I would strongly advise that you not do your "test" to determine if you have a superior immune system.

You are joking right?

It only takes one person to follow this type of advice get a serious case of covid pneumonia, get hospitalized, put on a ventilator to see how ridiculous this line of thinking is.

For christ sake, just get vaccinated and see what you can do to minimize the spread so we can ALL get back to living normal life.
The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Bull :poop:, you can't even get the booster till after six months from your previous shot.

There is a drop off versus time, but to say it "only lasts six months or so" is false.

yeah, some of us don’t want to keep taking shots every 6 months.

You are joking right?
Are you serious? You must've missed the part where I said he did this before vaccines were available. And this will trigger you even more, he did this during the holidays in 2020 when your boy Dr. Flip Flop Fauci said don't travel. So yeah, he hasn't been sick in almost a year.

The post was clearly satire. However, it was a true story. My Dad is a walking success going through multiple war zones and coming back without a scratch.

Last edited:
So, will the Biden Justice Department do its job and prosecute AB? What he did was commit a felony that normal people would get up to 5 years jail time.

Another part of this story that is related to us is all of these guys will miss the Bucs vs. Bills game, making it that much easier for Buffalo to win, screwing those of us who were hoping for at least that extra L on the Bills' record.
AB is injured anyway. Doubt he would've been back by the Bills game.

Any virus can cause that. Plus the vaccination doesn't keep you from getting the disease. Plus that wasn't what I asked. See you can't do it, there aren't any cases where it happened. Listen I am vaccinated, my kids are vaccinated. But calling people idiots for not getting vaccinated when there is a 0% risk from them dying from the disease is simply ignorant, and ends up pushing a political agenda. You can call them selfish for not doing it. But deciding not to get vaccinated does not mean they are idiots.
Divide and rule is their goal.

Going outside is the safest thing you can do. I thought this was generally understood. Remember all of the pictures of people at the beach with warnings that everyone on the beach was going to die? FALSE. Remember everyone saying college football games were going to be super spreaders? FALSE. Staying inside is the worse thing you can do. Your writeups after the games are great, your COVID takes are consistently awful.
Correct on all counts. The super spreaders are more likely to be indoors events, like when politicians get together to see how they can spend our money.

Actually, the unknowns of the long term effects of the DISEASE are probably the scariest part of getting the disease. There have been signs of what the disease does to peoples organs long term, even those who were asymptomatic.
This virus was created with an intent. I believe it will eventually get all of us, vaxed or unvaxed. To what extent? I'm not sure. But we're not getting out of this, any of us unscathed.

You are joking right?

Even though I felt from the start that the WV could be avoided if I was careful, I still had the shots and so did my wife. I don't understand why someone wouldn't but I respect their right to be shot-free.

And there's also the question of whether or not a vaccine prevents me from getting the virus and passing it on, which I don't think it does. If it doesn't then what harm is it to society?

My biggest problem all along has been the very real possibility of the inaccuracy of the numbers. Are people dying with the WV or from it? IOW it's difficult to trust the numbers.

It looks like someone somewhere wants to divide society on this issue and many others. It seems to be working unfortunately.

Like I said to the people that disagree, show me one professionaly athlete who is either dead from covid, or has had his career ended from having the disease. There aren't any. They are being told to take a vaccine for a disease that isn't going to seriously effect them. Calling them idiots for not trusting the experts who had us sanitizing rooms every hour, told us to wear masks outside, told children to stay inside rather than go outside and play, shut down playgrounds and athletic fields, told us not to wear masks, then to wear only certain masks, then to wear any masks. Had sick elderly people sent back to their nursing homes, the list goes on and on. The "experts" have done a piss poor job building trust in their expertise, much of it media driven by the media's political attempts to push their own agenda.

If you aren't at serious risk from the disease, and you aren't sure you trust the so called experts, does it make you an idiot for not wanting to take an injection that may or may not even make a difference to you?
Vaccines: Because it's not always just about YOU.

Yes, young and healthy people will most likely (but not always) get through a COVID bout. Eduardo Rodriguez lost a YEAR, by the way.

But unvaccinated people are many times more likely to infect someone else than a fully vaccinated person.

Since 80% of players were vaccinated on-site at team facilities, and 5% not at all, it's only the remaining 15% that claim to have gotten it done at some remote site that would need to be checked. So about 10 players per club. That would be an easy short-term gig, and I imagine that as long as the people checking have the right credentials to access the online databases, checking the lot numbers listed and vaccination dates would be about a 5 minute process, tops, for each player. 3-4 people could check out everything in one work day and make it home for supper.
Would clinics share such information? I doubt it.

Vaccines: Because it's not always just about YOU.

Yes, young and healthy people will most likely (but not always) get through a COVID bout. Eduardo Rodriguez lost a YEAR, by the way.

But unvaccinated people are many times more likely to infect someone else than a fully vaccinated person.
This is 100% false. The majority of positive cases since Aug 1 have been people who were already vaccinated. It’s also been scientifically proven that a vaccinated person can catch and spread covid….as well as “variants”. Natural immunity based on antibodies has been blatantly ignored.

No, the mandates are not constitutional. Violation of the 10th amendment.

Huh? I'm talking about presenting a fake vaccine card.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back