PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A Note About Gwedd

Hang in there Tim....Prayers going out to you. I'll be here to give you a Bravo Zulu when you recover..

From one old salt to another :)

Tim, you da man!

You nail it, so I'll try to nail this:

One day at a time. Have patience, and faith.

How many times did the Pats get blown out early, only to wind up on top. Like, lots.

We're all with you, man.

I got this note a little while ago about @Gwedd , one of our long-time members here:

"Tim Kindred asked me to put this message here.

Tim came home from the hospital last month and is working through complications from the episode which included a stroke. He is experiencing expressive aphasia and can not form the words fluently enough to type or speak effectively.He is working on it and hopes to work through it. He just wanted everyone to know that he is still with us and is sorry he can not type his thoughts to you himself. So on his behalf, I will put it out for him."

Needless to say, please keep him in your thoughts :(
My wife’s a speech pathologist. I’ll ask her what a best case scenario is and get back to you. I’m guessing a full recovery (logically), but am interested in the different timelines she’s dealt with. Best wishes for Gwedd. He’s missed.

One of our best members for many years. Mainers are tough, we have to be to put up with the weather and the tourist:) Gwedd will beat this thing and be back in pro-bowl form before the playoffs.

Sad to hear the news about one of our brothers/sisters. My prayers and thoughts go out to Gwedd and his family!! Get well soon.

Get well Gwedd. I'm blaming Belichick for all of this. :D

Specifically, the drafting of players in the second round. And the trading away of second round draft picks, which, despite the fact that ALL of his second round picks suck, are highly valuable.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back