PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 10 Worst Fan Bases Across Sports

Are you trying to say that Pats fans are not allowed to criticize the HC here? That's like questioning the manager in baseball or the coaches in hockey or basketball. It's a part of the game.
Patriots fans can say whatever they want. Tom Brady fans, who used to like the Patriots, but now spend their time complaining about everything the Patriots do because they are still upset Tom Brady left, add nothing to the forum and are not welcome. Is that straight forward enough for you? If all you do is complain you aren't really a fan, except for the good Captain, he is just that way and we appreciate him for it.

Most everyone on the board can name the 4 or 5 posters I am talking about.

Patriots fans can say whatever they want. Tom Brady fans, who used to like the Patriots, but now spend their time complaining about everything the Patriots do because they are still upset Tom Brady left, add nothing to the forum and are not welcome. Is that straight forward enough for you? If all you do is complain you aren't really a fan, except for the good Captain, he is just that way and we appreciate him for it.

Most everyone on the board can name the 4 or 5 posters I am talking about.
20220522_160746.jpg

Lol poor Venecol, Tom just doesn't call him anymore.
You do realize that Ian is one of Brady's strongest supporters, that still questions what happened at the end.

All you do on the other hand, is bytch, moan, grumble and complain and whine about other posters' content. Do yourself a favor and put those 4 or 5 posters that trigger you so much on ignore. Try living and letting live.

All you do on the other hand, is bytch, moan, grumble and complain and whine about other posters' content. Do yourself a favor and put those 4 or 5 posters that trigger you so much on ignore. Try living and letting live.

why dont you just put him on ignore, if you find him calling out guys acting like trolls "trolls" distasteful?

He has as much right to sht talk you as you do the Pats coaches and players...

why dont you just put him on ignore, if you find him calling out guys acting like trolls "trolls" distasteful?

Tru

Which players have I shyt talked? Please be specific.

Which players have I shyt talked? Please be specific.

I dont believe i said you did. I said you had the right to do so

Please, if you are going to try and play games and flip this back at me, at least keep up with whats been said.

If this board is a fair representation of the fam base then the Patriots have, by far, the worst fan base in the NFL. As much as half of the postings on this board are negative, critical and hating of the most successful franchise of their lifetimes.

After reading some of the posts on this forum I think we are in the running for the dumbest fanbase in the league.
Well, 'we' accept the flying elvis & blue jerseys & silver helmets, so...True.

If this board is a fair representation of the fam base then the Patriots have, by far, the worst fan base in the NFL. As much as half of the postings on this board are negative, critical and hating of the most successful franchise of their lifetimes.
First of all, the Pats aren't the most successful franchise of my lifetime, but if they were it wouldn't be because of the coaching. It's about the players, just like Bill has told us repeatedly.

There's nothing wrong with being critical of our HC. The real problem is the very defensive Bill supporters who take every thread down the Brady road and then complain about the responses they receive. It's the Patsfans version of peeing down our backs and telling us it's raining.

What a stupid article that doesn't even equate with the title, which more aptly should be, "Fan bases other fan bases love to hate." To me, a "worst fan base" should be one that doesn't support the local team, doesn't go to games, doesn't fill the stadium, doesn't get fired up on sports media about their team. I don't think anyone on the list fits the bill, certainly not any of the Boston sports teams. Even when our teams are lousy we support them. If this qualifies us as "the worst," then bring it.

All fan bases are good and all fan bases are bad.

You can go to 40 road games as I have and not run into any bad fans. Then you can go back to the same city and encounter the dregs of society who like that same team. Even some of their own fans dont like them. Some people are drunk and happy and some people are drunk and combative.

Some NE fans are embarrassing over the top doosh nozzles on the road. Especially when the Pats were always winning. They act as if they are part of the team. The other fan bases have the exact same type of fans. "WE won" As if they were out there in the trenches.

If you go to the Steelers board or Chiefs board, or most any NFL board youll see fans who are critical of their team for a number of reasons. Draft, players released, coaching decisions, etc. You will also see the Bagdad Bob homers butthurt because they do not like any talk other than harmony and bliss. Just like here.

NFL fans are all the same.

How are (spoiler alert) we not #1? We must not be trying hard enough. Of course in reality, the New Jersey Jets’ fan will always be #1 to me but they don’t even rate on this list.

For a good time, don’t call Mike Freeman.

That list ranks among the 10 worst I've ever read.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back