PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 10 Worst Fan Bases Across Sports

My Lakers should definitely get honorable mention. I’ve been to many Lakers games over the years and it’s really a place to just be seen or hangout. It’s mostly so quiet during games you could hear a pin drop. In fact, the only time fans get involved is when the game is on the line.

Dallas Cowboys should be #1.
That's more LA culture. The fans actually aren't that bad as far as being a problem for other fans. Eagles fans are the ****s

" one of the most putrid " ...

After it i have not read anymore the article...
Yeah, like he can go back and look at the records since before Brady and then draw his own conclusion. The team wasn't stellar BUT...

Since 1976, the Patriots had only 7 losing seasons (out of 24) prior to the arrival of Belichick and Brady.

So... this is NOT putrid.

Playing the "Boston is racist" card for cheap laughs again I see. Weren't the Celtics the first NBA team to integrate?
Well as Jay Williams reminded us, they just this past year hired their first black coach....

The list is stupid because it is really a list of most outspoken fans. I mean, if we really want to consider the worst fans, we would look at teams like the Tampa Bay Rays or Cincinnati Reds....

He's not. He's a Pats fan 1st and a Brady fan 2nd...he's on the main board more tha. you actually. All I see you do is whine about posters
Posting a lot of crap about how bad the team and coach are doesn't make someone a good poster. That is all he does, so rather than put up with the crap on the board, I am calling it out whenever it happens. Every thread that gets derailed every snarky post he makes. Most of us get that there is a small group of posters, some who used to be good posters, who are still upset that Brady and the Patriots parted ways, upset so much they can't let it go. They have had 2 years to do it and most of us are just sick of it now. Time for it to stop, add something or be gone.

Posting a lot of crap about how bad the team and coach are doesn't make someone a good poster. That is all he does, so rather than put up with the crap on the board, I am calling it out whenever it happens. Every thread that gets derailed every snarky post he makes. Most of us get that there is a small group of posters, some who used to be good posters, who are still upset that Brady and the Patriots parted ways, upset so much they can't let it go. They have had 2 years to do it and most of us are just sick of it now. Time for it to stop, add something or be gone.
Screenshot_20220522-182520_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220522-182500_Chrome.jpg

Dawg this is you...your recent posts have all been whining...you haven't posted anything relevant to the team in a while. @sb1 posts in every thread and not just criticizing the team.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220522-182520_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-182520_Chrome.jpg
    804.5 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: sb1
I explained myself earlier, and will continue calling certain posters out who are only here to be trolls.

Plus the pink hat comment was just joking with another poster.

Asking why the Canadians fans aren't despised more, drew the response that fewer people follow hockey, which is correct.

If you 4 or 5 guys want to keep posting in the main forum, then add something to the discussion. If you just want to come here and rip Bill and the Patriots because it helps you feel good about them not keeping Brady, then I will keep calling you out. If you want to post stuff that adds to the discussion in a positive way, that is great!

Bet you can't do it though can you? Two years is enough for the rest of us.

• Ha Ha
Ladies & Gentlemen we have a Patsfans Ombudsman. Lmao

• Ha Ha
#PatsFans
They OBVIOUSLY KNOW more than the man that runs the team.

#PatsFans
They OBVIOUSLY KNOW more than the man that runs the team.
Bob Kraft

Yup, BK came out and vocally agreed with many fans regarding the terrible Pats drafts. Also, BK/Fans expect more in the W column.

Bob Kraft

Yup, BK came out and vocally agreed with many fans regarding the terrible Pats drafts. Also, BK/Fans expect more in the W column.
To be fair, would you want an owner saying anything less than a superbowl win is acceptable?

Just trying to keep up with your deep and thoughtful contributions to the forum.
Once again, expect nothing less from you, in 21/2 years you haven't added anything, why bother starting now?

To be fair, would you want an owner saying anything less than a superbowl win is acceptable?
His recent comments were calling out the sins of the past. Bad drafts in particular.

This is not a Super Bowl team. So, it's going to be interesting to see if Kraft might begin thinking of moving on from Belichick.

His recent comments were calling out the sins of the past. Bad drafts in particular.

This is not a Super Bowl team. So, it's going to be interesting to see if Kraft might begin thinking of moving on from Belichick.
So we might as well quit rooting for them, right Triumph? So what should we do in order to get you to stop ****ting in anyone and everyone who has a positive outlook of this team? Transfer our allegiance and focus all our energy on Tampa because our old gf has a better chance of winning it all because you think it is so? Because you declare on * checks calendar* May 23, 2022 we aren't a Super Bowl team?

Do we have to sit in the sewers of negativity like you do? Bemoaning everything? Should we all be miserable, bashing away on BB and everything else? Drink that Felger & Mazz kool-aid and dive right into the deep end of negativity pool?

F that...

I can see why we’d be on this list. Booing Vinatieri was an embarrassment. So is the way some fans turned into die hard Brady haters even as of today right up there with Jets Steelers and Colts fans after all he’s done for this franchise but I think that’s a smaller minority of our fans base than people think.

To be fair I think the persecution complex that we have when it comes to the league might be annoying to other fans but it’s definitely warranted…

Oh here we ****ing go again

Bruins fans should be pissed they weren't hated enough to make the list.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back