PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Onwenu to PUP

Didn’t see this report anywhere.

d%#*!@t, there goes the season... just when you think we turn a corner, something like this happens... its like chicken ****ing little moved to gillette and has ruined everything...

With foot surgery it is not unexpected.
oh... that's reasonable

so, hmmm, just forget all that other stuff

d%#*!@t, there goes the season... just when you think we turn a corner, something like this happens... its like chicken ****ing little moved to gillette and has ruined everything...

oh... that's reasonable

so, hmmm, just forget all that other stuff
Maybe a good thing BB drafted three IOL...

A note for newer members who may not be familiar: The pre-Training Camp PUP is different from the Regular Season PUP (which is mandatory to miss the first six weeks of the season). Onwenu can come off this PUP at any time once he's ready.

A note for newer members who may not be familiar: The pre-Training Camp PUP is different from the Regular Season PUP (which is mandatory to miss the first six weeks of the season). Onwenu can come off this PUP at any time once he's ready.

I've become the site nick picker (an off season habit), but there really is only one PUP.

Regular season PUP is a player who never came off training camp PUP.

There are no new PUP members after today.

I've become the site nick picker (an off season habit), but there really is only one PUP.

Very good point, thank you! I guess my main point was, this doesn't automatically mean a player is missing the first six weeks, for anyone who was concerned. You're exactly right though, and further to that: A player CAN'T be put on the regular season PUP unless they started camp on this version of it to begin with. Every year we see people's 53 man projection saying things like, "Well this guy pulled his hamstring in camp, so he'll start on the PUP", and that can't happen.

There is ACTIVE-PUP and RESERVE-PUP.

ACTIVE-PUP is players who either didn't pass their TC physical or their conditioning run. They can't practice until they're removed.

Only players who were on the ACTIVE-UP can be moved to the RESERVE-PUP (which is what you said)

Anyone who is signed anytime between now and the start of the season can be added to the Active-PUP list.

There is ACTIVE-PUP and RESERVE-PUP.

ACTIVE-PUP is players who either didn't pass their TC physical or their conditioning run. They can't practice until they're removed.

Only players who were on the ACTIVE-UP can be moved to the RESERVE-PUP (which is what you said)

Anyone who is signed anytime between now and the start of the season can be added to the Active-PUP list.

It's still only one PUB. You're either on it from the start or not. They just change the name.

This is a nitpick.

It's still only one PUB. You're either on it from the start or not. They just change the name.
So in other words...
134115372_3755037367890686_8650045415053051956_n.jpg

</sarc>

This is a nitpick.
Says the "site nick picker" :evil::p:p:p:evil:

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back