PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to the Super Bowl LIII rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key is to actually let Donald penetrate just a bit and then pound that ball right through the gap he just vacated. This all sounds very sexual, but it’s actually related to football.
penetrate, pound, gap. I think I am going to need to excuse myself for a few minutes.

It will take a schemed gameplan to minimize ADs impact

In 120 snaps against the Pats he has 2 QB hits. Ya I get all of those Brady and Newton is a lot more susceptible since he holds the ball but Pats have done a very solid job neutralizing him.

Andrews is a very solid center, but one of his weaknesses is he gets overpowered at point of attack and Aaron Donald would certainly be able to overpower Andrews with ease

It will take a schemed gameplan to minimize ADs impact, if its left to any 1 player then we're going to be in trouble
If there is one thing this coaching staff is miles ahead of any other at, it’s minimizing the impact of a top DL.

While Goff might not impress you, his girl should...

View attachment 29385

Sean-McVay_s-girlfriend-revealed-as-Los-Angeles-Rams-face-Minnesota-Vikings.jpg

The coach's squeeze.

Andrews is a very solid center, but one of his weaknesses is he gets overpowered at point of attack and Aaron Donald would certainly be able to overpower Andrews with ease

It will take a schemed gameplan to minimize ADs impact, if its left to any 1 player then we're going to be in trouble
To 'neutralize' Donald, might I suggest "42 Trap Delay"............... made famous by Jo Bob and O.W.

1607443370524.png

Sean-McVay_s-girlfriend-revealed-as-Los-Angeles-Rams-face-Minnesota-Vikings.jpg

The coach's squeeze.
Both are smokes for sure. I’m partial to Goff’s though. I’m a sucker for dark hair and light eyes.

Both are smokes for sure. I’m partial to Goff’s though. I’m a sucker for dark hair and light eyes.
Same.

I guess I'll be a few more minutes. goddamit!

Hmmm.
“The Patriots staff knows it has some deficiencies in offensive personnel,” Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer wrote in a column published Monday. “They see what you see. My sense is they very much appreciate how positive Newton’s been through a situation that isn’t optimal for a quarterback. They know, given his accomplishments in the NFL, it’s not a given that he’d be that way. That he has been, as they see it, is a big reason why the Patriots have been able to ride out some rough patches.”

This can’t be. I was told by Matt Chatham that they’re fine and he played the game as well.

“The Patriots staff knows it has some deficiencies in offensive personnel,” Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer wrote in a column published Monday. “They see what you see. My sense is they very much appreciate how positive Newton’s been through a situation that isn’t optimal for a quarterback. They know, given his accomplishments in the NFL, it’s not a given that he’d be that way. That he has been, as they see it, is a big reason why the Patriots have been able to ride out some rough patches.”
Well that's a start. Acceptance is the first step to fixing it.

This is what I envisioned when they let Van Noy and Collins go. I knew there would be some growing pains and the group as a whole would be weaker in the short term. But the experience this year for Uche and Jennings should put them in a position to really take off next year.

While Goff might not impress you, his girl should...

View attachment 29385
You guys... why do you want this?

I mean, sure the sex must be phenomenal, and she does makes me wonder about the notion of fairness in life and what would rational being do in certain situations, but

Isnt the companionship of true love better?

Dont answer that

Make sure we get the media to say how much we appreciate Cam not whining like he-who-must-not-be-named.

Sounds like the ink on the divorce papers isn't quite dry.

In SB 53 Aaron Donald had 5 tackles and ZERO sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes