PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to the Browns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Eluemunor is more comfortable on the left side...but I’d rather see him at RG then Thanks Dad.

Based on what? Just because the board's resident BB hater has given him this nickname?

The coaching staff sees their players every day and if Ferentz plays over someone else there is a good and rational reason for that which absolutely for sure has to so with practice performance.

Based on what? Just because the board's resident BB hater has given him this nickname?

The coaching staff sees their players every day and if Ferentz plays over someone else there is a good and rational reason for that which absolutely for sure has to so with practice performance.

One of my strongest memories of the pre-season is watching Ferentz being pushed back by sheer power till he landed pretty much in the quarterback's lap. Needless to say, we should trust the coaching staff to make the best decisions, but I do not want to see that happening to the G.O.A.T.

No he wasn't

His exact quote was it won't be a surprise if four-year veteran James Ferentz is inserted into Mason's spot against the Browns.

And it won't be a suprise because Mason was limited in practice and listed as questionable, questionable designation means a 50/50 chance of playing.

So no Reiss wasn't saying Mason is out. He was merely saying who he thinks would step in if he is out

You're still making the same error. You're reading it as "if Mason is out, it could be Ferentz" while Reiss' language actually implies Mason is more likely to be out than we might expect.

You're still making the same error. You're reading it as "if Mason is out, it could be Ferentz" while Reiss' language actually implies Mason is more likely to be out than we might expect.
That’s how I read it too. Mike usually won’t just randomly mention something like that without a strong inkling that the player will be out. He’s breaking news while not burning sources.

Thanks Dad's name was in my head before I saw Captain use it...I can stop calling him that though. And I really like Eluemunor's game for G. And I don't think Ferentz is as talented. And of course the coaches know best...that's why I am here at PatsFans.com and they are coaches.

This is a place to talk about the Pats and that's what I am doing.

I love the late afternoon games, it's a 5:25pm kickoff my time which is great for being able to watch the early games and generally chill out.

The usual suspects except for Mason. Hope he recovers before the Ravens game.

Mason out?

yeah might not have an offense today^^

INACTIVE:

Izzo
LaCosse
Mason
Williams
Harris
Cowart

First two expected. Third signalled by Reiss. Fingers crossed!

Going to lock thread as GDT is now up

Good to get Burkhead and Chung back. Watch the OL. Love to see some explosiveness from Michel, if that is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back