PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Philadelphia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their left tackle will be back. Expect them to pound the ball. Hope the Pats can stop it.

Cleveland exposed our defenses inability to stop the run. Baltimore brought it home with a vengeance. Now Philly is going to line up and bully us - Baltimore part 2 here we come.

this could get ugly.

Cleveland exposed our defenses inability to stop the run. Baltimore brought it home with a vengeance. Now Philly is going to line up and bully us - Baltimore part 2 here we come.

this could get ugly.
Nothing like BAL. The only team like BAL is BAL.

They committed big time to pounding BuffaLOL on the ground and that’s where our defense’s weakness is. Get ready to see a ton of what Baltimore did to us and what Philly did to us in the Super Bowl. I would expect we will see more of a focus on one-gapping and getting downhill in this game in an effort to disrupt the mesh point.

Get ready to see a ton of what Baltimore did to us and what Philly did to us in the Super Bowl.

Please oh please make other teams try to copy what Baltimore did without as many reps, personnel, play calling and experience in playing that way.

Nothing would make more likely to be wins than dumbass teams going away from what they do well to some perceived weakness.

Please oh please make other teams try to copy what Baltimore did without as many reps, personnel, play calling and experience in playing that way.

Nothing would make more likely to be wins than dumbass teams going away from what they do well to some perceived weakness.
I don’t think they’ll have Wentz running all over the place at all. What I DO see happening is them using a lot of designed runs built like Baltimore did, and like they did in the Super Bowl. A lot of eye candy pre-snap, counters, etc. Shelton needs to have a much better game or else we’ll get gouged on the ground again.

This was one of the teams I feared the most but after that loss to Baltimore, I can't see us losing.

I hoping the defense doesn’t look old and slow this game.

this could get ugly.
We will see. This will be a real good test for the defense. This defense is set up to stop wide receivers and a passing attack. The Eagles do not have decent wide outs so will run and throw to their (2) excellent tight ends. With the BYE week to prepare I would expect BB's team to be ready for the challenge. If not I'll have to cancel my Super Bowl reservations.

With all this doom and gloom talk about Eagles exploiting the run defense. Where is the homer talk about Pats exploiting that secondary? I mean Edelman & Sanu had a combined 20 catches against a far better secondary and now Sanu has had even more time to learn the system. Where is the talk about the Pats maybe potentially finding something with the no huddle? They'll have had 2 weeks since to adjust and tweak it to improve it

:confused:Don't get how Matt LaCosse is still on this Team based on how many times he's been among the wounded. It's not like he has a star studded career the guy's a below average player: BB has moved on from much better players before.:confused:

:confused:Don't get how Matt LaCosse is still on this Team based on how many times he's been among the wounded. It's not like he has a star studded career the guy's a below average player: BB has moved on from much better players before.:confused:
Not like the position is loaded with talent. The offense has been held hostage to it since Gronk left. Anything we get from him will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes