Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
How can I score one? Should I go to the tailgate?
I got my tix at stubhub. You have to pay fees, but not too bad. Ticketmaster & seatgeek prices are similar. I was looking at all 3.

I got a lower level aisle seat, 20 yard line, 23 rows up, for $130 + $45 in stubhub / reseller fees. Other tickets in the same area were higher, so maybe I got lucky. Then $30 to park

TheBostonStraggler

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I hear it has been mild to cool in New England. No such thing as 'cool' in Florida in September. around 90 degrees, humid to very humid, a T storm still remains possible on almost any given day.
I don't want to 'rain' on the 16-0 parade but the Patriots aren't likely to sweat and breath heavy anywhere near this much again this season. yes, I'd be surprised to see a loss but the sucky @Miami history along with the September weather can be one MoFo of an equalizer.

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Repeat after me

The patriots are a passing team that often has top 5 running stats.

And yes, we often need a running game in the second half or from passing sets.

If the Patriots get up three scores, I expect to see a run-heavy game plan with little or no hurry-up offense. The heat and humidity is part of that, and I do not expect Belichick to see any value in running up the score on Flores.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Weather forecast looks very Miamiish... about 90 degrees with a dew point of 76.. these guys are gonna melt, I suspect in a bowl it will be magnified.

NBC 6 South Florida Weather

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Lingering question I’ve been thinking about, though I don’t see any other information about it.

Will Antonio Brown play against the Dolphins? And how does everyone feel about the signing and the lawsuit?

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I hear it has been mild to cool in New England. No such thing as 'cool' in Florida in September. around 90 degrees, humid to very humid, a T storm still remains possible on almost any given day.
I don't want to 'rain' on the 16-0 parade but the Patriots aren't likely to sweat and breath heavy anywhere near this much again this season. yes, I'd be surprised to see a loss but the sucky @Miami history along with the September weather can be one MoFo of an equalizer.
It's better than the last few years going down in the December Miami heat when its below freezing in NE.

supafly

Eff you, Shula
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Will Antonio Brown play against the Dolphins? And how does everyone feel about the signing and the lawsuit?
All I want to talk about is the Malcolm Butler SB benching and the Bob Kraft case, and somehow you keep turning this back into the Antonio Brown show.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
I got my tix at stubhub. You have to pay fees, but not too bad. Ticketmaster & seatgeek prices are similar. I was looking at all 3.

I got a lower level aisle seat, 20 yard line, 23 rows up, for $130 + $45 in stubhub / reseller fees. Other tickets in the same area were higher, so maybe I got lucky. Then $30 to park
Thanks brethren. I may see if anyone if scalping because I can walk to the stadium.

Last edited:

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
All I want to talk about is the Malcolm Butler SB benching and the Bob Kraft case, and somehow you keep turning this back into the Antonio Brown show.

My sincere apologies. I need to better prioritize. AB’ing every thread is important, but not if it hinders more discourse about Butler and the Jupiter PD. I was also refreshed to see a Mario Manningham catch thread.

Sfpat

In the Starting Line-Up
It's insane. We should win even with our struggles in Miami. But being favored by 19 against that team, in that stadium, with the crazy Fitzmagic man and our former coach? That's asking a lot. To me, a fair amount would be -13.5 for New England.
Seems you need to lay the points and bet the Dolphins

YOUGOTMOSSED

In the Starting Line-Up
It's insane. We should win even with our struggles in Miami. But being favored by 19 against that team, in that stadium, with the crazy Fitzmagic man and our former coach? That's asking a lot. To me, a fair amount would be -13.5 for New England.

Have you seen Miami's depth chart? I think the Patriots' practice squad could cover a -13.5 spread against this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.