PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio Brown, Julian Edelman & Josh Gordon. Today!
Never underestimate the CCCCCRAZY BB... “MAYBE today” would be more accurate. That cookie coach ? You never know.

Lingering question I’ve been thinking about, though I don’t see any other information about it.

Will Antonio Brown play against the Dolphins? And how does everyone feel about the signing and the lawsuit?

Manningham didn't even catch it...

Miami Gardens, FL
Partly Cloudy
90° high
Humidity 67%
UV Index 7 of 10

Today: Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

1PM: 15% chance of rain
2 PM: 40%
3PM: 45%
4PM: 55%

Source: weather.com app on android

Last edited:
I suspect a heavy dose of Sony, though it would be fun to see TB12 slinging it all over the place today! Like the last time NE played in Miami in September, I think, where Wes had a 99-yarder and Tom topped 500 yards passing.

As I said, the guy is way too good of a player to have difficulties to adapt. Gordon was sleepwalking to a projected 1k yards over a 16 game season last year and he had barely played the couple years before. I never bought the idea that the best WR of the last 10 years needs time to adapt.

I believe he plays at least some.

How does this La Canfora, pardon me, its B/R Gridiron know what BB's gameplan is going to be? :rolleyes:
Before Brown, Edelman or Gordan can be fed, the O-line has to man up and give Brady time and that position has lost players. The O-line is a concern IMO.Is Miami's D-Line any good?

How does this La Canfora, pardon me, its B/R Gridiron know what BB's gameplan is going to be? :rolleyes:
Before Brown, Edelman or Gordan can be fed, the O-line has to man up and give Brady time and that position has lost players. The O-line is a concern IMO.Is Miami's D-Line any good?
No

It appears AB wanted/wants to be a Patriot. We’ll see how this ends..

You found the Felger take! Brady is lazy now! ;)
Shame on Brady for not staying until 10pm to help a new teammate! Sign of the cliff....refuses to do the little things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes