PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The saints are setting the market for backup quarterbacks. Hill won't even be their #2 QB.

Locking down the QB position may not be such a bad idea, especially with an old starter.

Certainly worked out well for them last year. It’s a lot of money to devote to one position but it is the most important.

Locking down the QB position may not be such a bad idea, especially with an old starter.

Certainly worked out well for them last year. It’s a lot of money to devote to one position but it is the most important.

You're right, but handing over $10M/year to a gadget player in his 30s who's never been a starter at any position is different from locking down the QB position.

However the ref who called Harry out of bounds during the KC game Better of gotten his wife and kids back from the mob.

That was Jerome Boger. He’s one of the worst officials in professional sports. I used to think he was on the take but, after having suffered watching many of his games and hearing his explanations, have changed my mind and now think he legitimately is an imbecile in the classic sense of the word.

That was Jerome Boger. He’s one of the worst officials in professional sports. I used to think he was on the take but, after having suffered watching many of his games and hearing his explanations, have changed my mind and now think he legitimately is an imbecile in the classic sense of the word.

He is the living embodiment of Hanlon's razor..

1 yr 910K too. He really wanted to go back Cleveland according to reports. I was hoping Pats would have shown interest.
Yep, he would've been a nice cheap asset here, a young professional depth piece...But we have like almost $10M in cap space if we really like wanted to really like use it ya know?

Yep, he would've been a nice cheap asset here, a young professional depth piece...But we have like almost $10M in cap space if we really like wanted to really like use it ya know?
You’re assuming BB wanted him though..

I like this kid Hastings we signed as a UDFA

Patriots reportedly sign undrafted WR Will Hastings who has good chemistry with Stidham.

He is coming off a injury, but Belichick loves a bargain.

Quick 24 second video

He also appears in a lot of Stidham’s Auburn highlights.

Last edited:
This isn’t accurate it doesn’t have JJ signing here and he did.
This shows him as a free agent

According to this:

Top undrafted rookie free agents following the 2020 NFL Draft

...he should be definitely signing here...hope that hasn't changed...
This isn’t accurate it doesn’t have JJ signing here and he did.
This shows him as a free agent
It also doesn't list Bryant among the top 30 CBs available.

Interesting that Smith isn't listed among the available QBs though supposedly 8 teams were trying to sign him. Seems there's a big difference between the teams rankings and those of the draft "experts."

It also doesn't list Bryant among the top 30 CBs available.

Interesting that Smith isn't listed among the available QBs though supposedly 8 teams were trying to sign him. Seems there's a big difference between the teams rankings and those of the draft "experts."
The rankings are 100 percent different

...Seems there's a big difference between the teams rankings and those of the draft "experts."
You do realize, don't you, that Little Billy Notgoat isn't a draft "expert" either, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back