PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
they talk about the Jets and Cleveland as possible destinations for thuney.
If they sign Thuney and draft Sewell, that’s probably the best offensive line in the NFL. Hands down.

Dan Graziano: Green Bay most likely landing spot for JJ Watt at this point

Sherman wants two more years and expects to be a FA.

With age and recent injury history, you might think he'd be cheap, though who knows. Dude has an ego.

Pat Mcafee thinks the Patriots
Sherman wants two more years and expects to be a FA.

With age and recent injury history, you might think he'd be cheap, though who knows. Dude has an ego.

Calling Gilmore for Jimmy G

And no compensatory pick, since he was released.

BB is probably already kicking the tires with his agent. A guy like this, if he can stay healthy, is the biggest need on D, IMO.
.....and I don't think BB will ask Short to play 40 snaps a game every week like he did in CAR.

If he can give NE 1-2 killer years like Uncle Phil did it's a huge win.

Looks like Suh is going to be returning to the Bucs.

"My goal is to come back and have an opportunity to go win another championship," Suh told Albert Breer of the MMQB recently. "Me and Tom [Brady] spoke the other day about that opportunity, as well as with Jason Licht. I don't know if you saw our parade celebration on that podium, Coach B.A. [Bruce Arians] said I'm not going anywhere. And he's usually a man of his word. So I look forward to the opportunity to continue to play, especially for Tampa."

Ndamukong Suh 'not ready to hang them up yet,' wants to remain in Tampa with Tom Brady

There’s always ways to manipulate the cap. Especially, if a team wants/wants to rid themselves of someone bad enough.
Depends on whether they're willing to go all in and push cap hits to future years. They probably should to maximize Rodgers window, but not really convinced that they will

Dan Graziano: Green Bay most likely landing spot for JJ Watt at this point
JJ is going to Cleveland and @Soliel will be scratching his head thinking why anyone would want to go to Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe