PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have won 5 between 2012 and 2018. Patriots were the best team in every case, but somehow managed to lose to the Eagles and Giants.

Or could have been none with 1-2 plays breaking differently in the ones we actually did win. It really is a zero sum game to try to think we were unlucky to lose to the Eagles and Giants because Atlanta and Seattle will have similar thoughts about us as well.

He's back! Veldheer "retired" on May 19, 2019, and then played week 17 and started the first playoff game for the Packers last season. He "retired" again this September, and will now be on the Colts' gameday roster this weekend.

He's back! Veldheer "retired" on May 19, 2019, and then played week 17 and started the first playoff game for the Packers last season. He "retired" again this September, and will now be on the Colts' gameday roster this weekend.

What a tool. I really can't stand that guy.

Only because Newhouse is already on the Titans..

GB claims Snacks Harrison off waivers from Seattle as per ESPN:

Strange story...Why would he no longer want to play for Mr Pumped N. Jacked?

And of course, the Packers now probably wish Veldheer was still available.

And of course, the Packers now probably wish Veldheer was still available.

very sad for him!

however maybe we can trade Wynn to them this offseason!

because even though talented, Wynn is an injury waiting to happen.

let him depend time on the packers training tables and we get a draft pick.

SMH. Clearly you haven't been paying attention to HOW Wynn was injured. Like this year the fact that it was Burkhead that caused the injury when he landed across the back of Wynn's legs.

I guess I should have considered the source before even asking..

SMH. Clearly you haven't been paying attention to HOW Wynn was injured. Like this year the fact that it was Burkhead that caused the injury when he landed across the back of Wynn's legs.

I guess I should have considered the source before even asking..

clearly, you have never played this game before and have no idea what it is like to compete on the field.

clearly, you have never played this game before and have no idea what it is like to compete on the field.
Injuries don't count if another player making contact with you causes the injury.

because even though talented, Wynn is an injury waiting to happen.

let him depend time on the packers training tables and we get a draft pick.

Yeah, lets trade away a highly talented LT for cents on the dollar so we can go and start the search for a new one that will cost a lot more than what we will get back and that most likely won't be as good.

Hopefully none of our TEs or RBs gets pushed into the legs of the new LT otherwise we might have to trade him away next offseason as well, right ?

very sad for him!

however maybe we can trade Wynn to them this offseason!
Or Cannon!

What a kick in the nuts for the man...He survives nearly the Entire season, with the Wu all around, and then injures himself in one of, if not The, last practices before the last game of the regular season...He might miss most if not all of next season too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes