PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly don't realize that DaBruinz can't ever write a post without being snarky and belligerent. Sounds like a very sad angry person

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Not to mention your response had ZERO to actually do with what was being talked about. But you always feel the need to run your mouth because your butthurt that people have recognized you to have zero football knowledge and that your nothing but a fanboy stat muncher.

I treat Captain the way he's earned over the last 15 years.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Not to mention your response had ZERO to actually do with what was being talked about. But you always feel the need to run your mouth because your butthurt that people have recognized you to have zero football knowledge and that your nothing but a fanboy stat muncher.

I treat Captain the way he's earned over the last 15 years.
You're just a ray of sunshine everywhere you go.

2017 was a helluva draft

Im buying madden for sure if we get Julio.

How legit is this source? Never heard of it before?
Don't know about that source in particular, but I've seen multiple tweets in the last 2 days saying that the Pats were trading for Jones...

I just don't know though.. Jones hasn't looked like the same receiver. Has had some bad drops this year

Don't know about that source in particular, but I've seen multiple tweets in the last 2 days saying that the Pats were trading for Jones...

I just don't know though.. Jones hasn't looked like the same receiver. Has had some bad drops this year

he’s probably checked out playing for the biggest chokers in recent nfl memory.

He's probably starting to realize that his window is closing in ATL and has lost his drive. Can't blame him too much, if that is the case. A change of scenery (NE Fall weather is nice), might be what he needs. ;)
Fingers crossed.

what tweets?

How legit is this source? Never heard of it before?
He's a known troll. See my post from a year ago:

He's a known troll. See my post from a year ago:

Dude is trash, and his past troll endeavors are there for all the world to see, and yet people always fall for it. /smh

While he "may not be what he once was", I'm pretty sure BB can use Julio and play to his strengths. It's not like NE is the 1980s 49ers and "there are too many good options on O"...

He's probably starting to realize that his window is closing in ATL and has lost his drive. Can't blame him too much, if that is the case. A change of scenery (NE Fall weather is nice), might be what he needs. ;)
Fingers crossed.

The problems have been all season long. Not just the last game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe