• Belichick

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Donuts

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • RLKAG, QPT

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
I don’t know which one’s better.

But what it’s funny is that Subway has signed up Brady, and the entire campaign is built around the joke that he doesn’t like/eat the product himself, so therefore is just acting.

It’s really different, in terms of the marketing appeal. Can anyone think of a similar campaign?

It would be funny if they made into a Green Eggs and Ham campaign where everyone tries to convince him to try it. Subway execs, etc. Self-deprecating stuff is great.

I don’t know which one’s better.

But what it’s funny is that Subway has signed up Brady, and the entire campaign is built around the joke that he doesn’t like/eat the product himself, so therefore is just acting.

It’s really different, in terms of the marketing appeal. Can anyone think of a similar campaign?

It would be funny if they made into a Green Eggs and Ham campaign where everyone tries to convince him to try it. Subway execs, etc. Self-deprecating stuff is great.
Can’t really think of one, but many celebrities “endorse” products they’d never use.

Does Shaq drive a Buick? Of course not.

LeBron James and Kia? Those are nice cars though.

J LO driving a fiat? Ha ha.

Manning was the clear winner over Brady in the acting department.

Definitely. Brady’s SNL appearance was cringe-worthy.

On the other hand, Manning is a natural. This is laugh out loud funny.

Having said that, Brady > Manning on the football field, especially when the stakes were the highest, which is what really matters.

they're both losers touting what can only b e described as (what my son used to say about his college cafeteria food) "Grade D, unfit for human consumption." I had a subway sub once, about twenty years ago, and it scarred me for life. I think it;s OTSD!

Subway is crap. All their meats have no flavor. None. Probably previously frozen which kills the flavor of any meat.
As a Boston native who spent a lot of time in the OLD North End,as well as East Boston and NYC. I know what a good quality sub tastes like. Anyone whos spent time in any Italian neighborhood in the Northeast- whether its Boston, Revere,Providence,NYC,Northern Jersey also knows this. Small independent Italian sub shops are always better. But if youre going to get a sub from a chain, Jersey Mikes is the best and closest thing to the quality of a small Italian sub shop.
Subway is tasteless slop.

Definitely. Brady’s SNL appearance was cringe-worthy.

On the other hand, Manning is a natural. This is laugh out loud funny.

Having said that, Brady > Manning on the football field, especially when the stakes were the highest, which is what really matters.

100% agree on all points. And that is laugh out loud funny

100% agree on all points. And that is laugh out loud funny
That just reminded me about Peyton teabagging that trainer lady and lying & laughing about it more than anything. Fv&k that scumbag.

Subway is crap. All their meats have no flavor. None. Probably previously frozen which kills the flavor of any meat.
As a Boston native who spent a lot of time in the OLD North End,as well as East Boston and NYC. I know what a good quality sub tastes like. Anyone whos spent time in any Italian neighborhood in the Northeast- whether its Boston, Revere,Providence,NYC,Northern Jersey also knows this. Small independent Italian sub shops are always better. But if youre going to get a sub from a chain, Jersey Mikes is the best and closest thing to the quality of a small Italian sub shop.
Subway is tasteless slop.
authentic grinders, much like po'boys, are the ultimate sandwiches, no doubt about it

Last edited:
That part surprises me. Didn't think he would turn into such a whore for money.
Especially since he and Giselle are sitting at around three-quarters of a billion in net worth.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
I will now build a monstrous Italian grinder and destroy it...thanks for the reminder Pats fans...love you guys.....except for that trollio with polio from Newton Highlands...

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back