• Belichick

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Donuts

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • RLKAG, QPT

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
I don’t know which one’s better.

But what it’s funny is that Subway has signed up Brady, and the entire campaign is built around the joke that he doesn’t like/eat the product himself, so therefore is just acting.

It’s really different, in terms of the marketing appeal. Can anyone think of a similar campaign?

It would be funny if they made into a Green Eggs and Ham campaign where everyone tries to convince him to try it. Subway execs, etc. Self-deprecating stuff is great.

I don’t know which one’s better.

But what it’s funny is that Subway has signed up Brady, and the entire campaign is built around the joke that he doesn’t like/eat the product himself, so therefore is just acting.

It’s really different, in terms of the marketing appeal. Can anyone think of a similar campaign?

It would be funny if they made into a Green Eggs and Ham campaign where everyone tries to convince him to try it. Subway execs, etc. Self-deprecating stuff is great.
Can’t really think of one, but many celebrities “endorse” products they’d never use.

Does Shaq drive a Buick? Of course not.

LeBron James and Kia? Those are nice cars though.

J LO driving a fiat? Ha ha.

Manning was the clear winner over Brady in the acting department.

Definitely. Brady’s SNL appearance was cringe-worthy.

On the other hand, Manning is a natural. This is laugh out loud funny.

Having said that, Brady > Manning on the football field, especially when the stakes were the highest, which is what really matters.

they're both losers touting what can only b e described as (what my son used to say about his college cafeteria food) "Grade D, unfit for human consumption." I had a subway sub once, about twenty years ago, and it scarred me for life. I think it;s OTSD!

Subway is crap. All their meats have no flavor. None. Probably previously frozen which kills the flavor of any meat.
As a Boston native who spent a lot of time in the OLD North End,as well as East Boston and NYC. I know what a good quality sub tastes like. Anyone whos spent time in any Italian neighborhood in the Northeast- whether its Boston, Revere,Providence,NYC,Northern Jersey also knows this. Small independent Italian sub shops are always better. But if youre going to get a sub from a chain, Jersey Mikes is the best and closest thing to the quality of a small Italian sub shop.
Subway is tasteless slop.

Definitely. Brady’s SNL appearance was cringe-worthy.

On the other hand, Manning is a natural. This is laugh out loud funny.

Having said that, Brady > Manning on the football field, especially when the stakes were the highest, which is what really matters.

100% agree on all points. And that is laugh out loud funny

100% agree on all points. And that is laugh out loud funny
That just reminded me about Peyton teabagging that trainer lady and lying & laughing about it more than anything. Fv&k that scumbag.

Subway is crap. All their meats have no flavor. None. Probably previously frozen which kills the flavor of any meat.
As a Boston native who spent a lot of time in the OLD North End,as well as East Boston and NYC. I know what a good quality sub tastes like. Anyone whos spent time in any Italian neighborhood in the Northeast- whether its Boston, Revere,Providence,NYC,Northern Jersey also knows this. Small independent Italian sub shops are always better. But if youre going to get a sub from a chain, Jersey Mikes is the best and closest thing to the quality of a small Italian sub shop.
Subway is tasteless slop.
authentic grinders, much like po'boys, are the ultimate sandwiches, no doubt about it

Last edited:
That part surprises me. Didn't think he would turn into such a whore for money.
Especially since he and Giselle are sitting at around three-quarters of a billion in net worth.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
I will now build a monstrous Italian grinder and destroy it...thanks for the reminder Pats fans...love you guys.....except for that trollio with polio from Newton Highlands...

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back