Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Belichick

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Donuts

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • RLKAG, QPT

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
Rochrist, that was the first thought that ran through my head too. I read somewhere that there's extremely high sugar content in Subway's bread (one of the biggest reasons I stopped eating there long ago), and that would fly in the face of Brady/Guerrero dietary dictates.

The bread is the least of anyone's worry.. a while ago there was an expose on reddit by someone with the username shyyviolet, (and a few other posters who added details) who worked there who said that nothing is ever fresh, everything is frozen. Grilled chicken isn't really chicken and the cheese is a solidified cheese spread that will turn gray when it loses its artificial yellow coloring. It goes on and on. Tuna is also the worst thing to order.

The bread is the least of anyone's worry.. a while ago there was an expose on reddit by someone with the username shyyviolet, (and a few other posters who added details) who worked there who said that nothing is ever fresh, everything is frozen. Grilled chicken isn't really chicken and the cheese is a solidified cheese spread that will turn gray when it loses its artificial yellow coloring. It goes on and on. Tuna is also the worst thing to order.
Ec6aTRSX0AY-mGi.jpg
He don't care. Bring it.

Brady did the impossible last year

Surround the GOAT with a veritable all-star team, winning is expected, allowing Arians to take his customary year off from coaching.

And the chemical residues on all of their products would undoubtedly be terrifying to anyone not in denial.

Subway is counter to everything Brady says he stands for, but clearly doesn't really mean.

Brady v Belichick...

Who's commercial is better

In this corner, Tom Brady, the cleft chinned football god, formerly of our New England Patriots, (nowgettignskincancerplayingfortampa)

And in this corner, Bill Belichick, the oscar madison inspired head coaching genius of our New England Patriots

who ya got...

My biggest takeaway is that if you throw enough money at him, Brady is willing to be exposed as a fraud. I’m shocked that his overpriced TB12 “immune booster” didn’t protect him from contracting COVID.

Brady v Belichick...

Who's commercial is better

In this corner, Tom Brady, the cleft chinned football god, formerly of our New England Patriots, (nowgettignskincancerplayingfortampa)

And in this corner, Bill Belichick, the oscar madison inspired head coaching genius of our New England Patriots

who ya got...

lol Pape, you had me worried when I read the title......well played!!!!!!!!!!!

Manning was the clear winner over Brady in the acting department.

Ireland’s Supreme Court ruled that Subway’s bread is not actually bread because of the high sugar content. :D

"It looks like bread, but has no other properties of bread...."

Pinette always made me laugh, but sadly his schtick was also his demise.

Bill's, though I will give credit to the Brady commercial because for the beginning I was SURE it was a legit cologne ad, and I thought, "Oh are you KIDDING ME Brady?" Then it turned out it was a Subway commercial and I laughed.

That part surprises me. Didn't think he would turn into such a whore for money.
It's actually pretty savvy of Subway to put out these commercials having Belichick in them last year and now Tom with the upcoming Pats v Bucs game.

People are talking about this (lol @Pape) which is the whole purpose of advertising. I'm sure Tom insisted in the whisper at the end "but you don't eat bread," which makes it hilarious.

Subway must've paid Tom a bundle for these ads.

Is THIS what we've come to as Patriots fans? arguing over Subway commercials? jeezus
yes, yes it is lol
My biggest takeaway is that if you throw enough money at him, Brady is willing to be exposed as a fraud. I’m shocked that his overpriced TB12 “immune booster” didn’t protect him from contracting COVID.
meh, love em both... just currently rooting for 1 of the pair... hope they both made piles of cash doing the adverts

Bill wins because he pokes fun at himself with his cut off sleeves.

Brady’s was funny as well, but he should’ve tied in an avocado to the ad. The conflict of choosing bread over avocado.

Last edited:
At least in this commercial Brady isn’t trying to hump a mattress in a hotel suite while wearing a turtleneck

I will say this about Tompa, he looks very adept gripping a foot long

Yes, I drank tooo much tonight.....goddamn...I a pumped about the Michael McCorkekle Jones ****ing era!!!

Goddamn it...I don't even remember this thread nor posting in it....BUT I am STILL pumped about the game tomorrow!!!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back