• RLKAG, QPT

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Brady v Belichick...

Who's commercial is better

In this corner, Tom Brady, the cleft chinned football god, formerly of our New England Patriots, (nowgettignskincancerplayingfortampa)

And in this corner, Bill Belichick, the oscar madison inspired head coaching genius of our New England Patriots

who ya got...

I trust Bill in these commercials. If they had been commercials for Avocado Ice Cream, I'd be tempted to say Brady.

If only the Brady one had somehow featured strawberries, too. . . .

Course I want a win but I’d love to see Brady get popped couple times that game.

Belichick by a mile. Brady's clearly false advertising.

Brady v Belichick...

In this corner, Tom Brady, the cleft chinned football god, formerly of our New England Patriots, (nowgettignskincancerplayingfortampa)

And in this corner, Bill Belichick, the oscar madison inspired head coaching genius of our New England Patriots

who ya got...

Bill's no doubt. In no small part because you KNOW Brady would not be caught dead eating the Subway bread.

It's gonna be so good. They made each other better. Brady did the impossible last year, BB counteracted by spending a ton of FA money and went with his buddy's QB.

Brady v Belichick...

who ya got...

Bills commercial was funnier

Rochrist, that was the first thought that ran through my head too. I read somewhere that there's extremely high sugar content in Subway's bread (one of the biggest reasons I stopped eating there long ago), and that would fly in the face of Brady/Guerrero dietary dictates.

I love the mofos who picked BB......like myself....in BB i turst to the ****imh end!!

Yes, I drank tooo much tonight.....goddamn...I a pumped about the Michael McCorkekle Jones ****ing era!!!

Is THIS what we've come to as Patriots fans? arguing over Subway commercials? jeezus
lastsuppersandwich.jpg

Rochrist, that was the first thought that ran through my head too. I read somewhere that there's extremely high sugar content in Subway's bread (one of the biggest reasons I stopped eating there long ago), and that would fly in the face of Brady/Guerrero dietary dictates.

Ireland’s Supreme Court ruled that Subway’s bread is not actually bread because of the high sugar content. :D

I highly doubt Brady eats that stuff.

Ireland’s Supreme Court ruled that Subway’s bread is not actually bread because of the high sugar content. :D

"It looks like bread, but has no other properties of bread...."

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back