PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION *** Official Week 6 Other Games And News Thread ***

Crazy special teams. Rams ball

Every week I worry about the Ravens less. They didn't look good today vs an awful Bengals team.

Demaryus Thomas! How come we can't get guys like that?

7c7578af76358ad6e18b9377f7482ce6.gif

How many times are they going to mention Cowboys injuries

I was thinking PM, wouldn't do it in open forum. I've got a working stream now but feel free to PM yours for future reference

I don't know how to PM.

Dum, dum, duuuum..

I don't know how to PM.

Click on the person's name, over by the avatar. Then hit the "start a conversation" link when it pops up with the rest of the profile.

jimmy g could have easily been the successor. Kraft just liked Brady better and wanted him to go out on his terms.

Say what you will about Jimmi, but he's got dink and dunk down pat.

Vrabel's going to spend every off night praying that Brady springs loose this offseason.

Grop looks lousy
EZ TD there

Well that was easy. Thanks.

I'm going to hope that the refs are a bit more impartial in 8 days time.

Everytime I see an opposing player talking to Whiten I imagine they're telling him how much he sucked on MNF.

I'm going to hope that the refs are a bit more impartial in 8 days time.
refereeing always equals out in the end. It is not fake it is a real sport. Never blame the refs for the outcome in my opinion

Wrong thread dude. Not everything is about you grading prospects, just a bunch of dudes and dudettes watching football.
I hear you but that's certainly not all that post was abt.
Teams continue to draft positions that don't have nearly as much value as the QB position.

Even if you have a legit starter the position is always in demand. NFL teams continue to play themselves in the draft which is an enormous avenue to build your team.

You have teams paying millions to "professionals" to take a RB/WR over a QB. Or a team like Buffalo who continue took Watkins > Mack ... Then traded out of Mahomes only to take Josh Allen.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back