PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION *** Official Week 6 Other Games And News Thread ***

When you play and coach like Kittens instead of like Lions, then you allow time & space for the Zebras to influence the outcome of the game.

That's not a reason -- they haven't ALL failed. This one was blatant and he stood a good chance of winning it.

For sure, there’s been a few successful ones but the percentages for the other way are quite high. Not sure if that’s why it wasn’t challenged but you never know.

I would have been super pissed if I were a Lions fan. That was some ******** calls right there. The refs basically handed Greenbay the game. Knee jerk reaction is that calls in the final 2 minutes should be reviewed, but we don't need to slow the game down anymore. Just sucks that the game would end like that, completely decided by the refs.

You call 1 hands to the face I can live with that but that 2nd one which was in the same spot on the shoulder pads after flowers argued his case on the first penalty...that looks suspect.

Yeah, the Lions got screwed there....

But they gave the Packers 4 points on a 12-men-on-the-field penalty....and did not punch in touchdowns during the game.

Man, sucks to be a Lion fan....

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back