PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION *** Official Week 6 Other Games And News Thread ***

So with 2 weeks to prepare for the Pats knowing if they lose they could be 2-5, will the Browns admit their season is on the line?

This is the Saints year. Book it.

In the NFC sure, I think it's the Saints and everyone else.

But I really like our chances against the Saints in a SB matchup.

A lot of these games are being significantly impacted by Gost missing XPs and bunny FGAs.

Jared goff is a vanilla player. Nothing really stands out to me. Mcvay saved his career because he was a joke when fisher was around.

Traded up 1 spot for Trubisky when they could have saved draft picks and took either at #3 and one of the picks given up was #67 in that draft, which turned out to be the pick used on Alvin Kamara.

Imagine being a Bears fan that has to live with the knowledge they could have had Watson/Mahomes and Kamara

And it's not like they didn't take a RB in the draft, they took Cohen in the 4th so they definitely had RB as a need.

We'll see. Patrick Mahomes is 17-6, 1-1 in playoffs. Trubisky is 18-12, 0-1 playoffs. Mahomes won a playoff game. Big Deal.

Texans have some players, sure, but their D isn't what it was a few years ago (still good, but not ferocious).

I still can't believe that on a 4th and 3, game on the line, the Chiefs two DBs ran into each other on an obvious quick crossing route AND the middle of the field was left open 5 yards from the line.

Watson's been throwing deep ducks all day and you give them the easy slant?

I'll be really surprised (if the WRs come back) to see the Pats lose to either team I watched today. Houston in Houston will be tougher, but...

by the way, did Andy Reid really blow all three timeouts before the 2-minute warning again after last week? Wow.

I'd like to thank the Texans for helping out the Patriots today. The Patriots now, effectively, have a 2 game cushion in the AFC (It's 1 plus the H2Hadv against the Bills).

This game is huge for the 49ers. They have the chance to silence the doubters with a win today.

If they win I don't see how you can't put them #2 in the power rankings right now.

Texans have some players, sure, but their D isn't what it was a few years ago (still good, but not ferocious).

I still can't believe that on a 4th and 3, game on the line, the Chiefs two DBs ran into each other on an obvious quick crossing route AND the middle of the field was left open 5 yards from the line.

Watson's been throwing deep ducks all day and you give them the easy slant?

I'll be really surprised (if the WRs come back) to see the Pats lose to either team I watched today. Houston in Houston will be tougher, but...

by the way, did Andy Reid really blow all three timeouts before the 2-minute warning again after last week? Wow.
Has anyone checked on the cancer that is chiefsplanet? I bet they’re losing their minds right now.

I would rather see the Rams/49ers game than this Cowboys/Jets game.

Overall I think it's fair to say the 49ers are the best team in the trenches this year.

May not have the single best OL or DL but the best combo of any team.

It’s hard being a pats fan and living in the south. All of the saints fans are slurping Payton’s nuts right now.
That's pretty gross man.

Refs aiding Jets with four penalties on Dallas.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back