PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Super Bowl Game Day Thread- Rams vs Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offense is doing as much wrong as possible and we are still winning. Hats off to Belichick and Flores if we win this game.

We are playing right into their hands if you're gonna run the ball with rex. Please stop.

Andy Reid I mean McVay didn’t call time out?

Just can't believe we can never get 60 minutes from our O in a SB.

Could someone please tell me just what the hell was going through McDaniels head when he was calling that last drive?

Am I disappointed in our offense? Sure.

But some of you guys seem so mad I wonder if you're watching a different game. We're outplaying them.
We r outplaying them on DEFENSE.....Brady and O (with exception of Edelman) ....are SH!ttting the bed!

Well, it's a giant chess game so far. Maybe a football game will break out in the 2nd half. We always find a way to win these close ones, so I'll take it.

Look there's another team on the field. They want to win too. It's 3-0 Patriots. Could it be mire? Yes. But it is what it is. They need to go back to the run game.

Awesome defensive game.

It’s a shame this forum is filled with crybabies, there are plenty of good football fans here but the *****es make game threads insufferable.

The h*ll do you mean? Are you watching the same game I'm watching? The D has been lights out. Whatever. I hardly feel like getting into a back-and-forth with you over this. You are entitled to believe whatever you want.

I have been praising the D all game. What are you talking about? Read what I wrote again and try to comprehend it.

Rams get the ball first when the game resumes !!! We need to keep playing excellent D. Hopefully the O gets their head out of their arse soon !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back