PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Super Bowl Game Day Thread- Rams vs Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second half of a superbowl means = James White time

We have the lead at half time but I don't feel great about it. A lot of missed opportunities.

All it takes is one bomb to Cooks.

In person it is great....that 4th down play call was inexplicable though.

We might win this one 10-7 and I'm perfectly fine with that

• Winner
Reactions: sb1
I’m ok with a 3 point lead at the half.

Yeah if only someone like Brady was allowed to audible into runs at the line and not forced to pass.

Brady is as much at fault for this cluster**** of a half as anyone on the coaching staff.

Brady's left at least 6 points on the field on his own. He's been bad.

First half MVP is Kyle Van Noy? John Simon? Jules? Boy, this has been a game...

I knew their DL was going to be a problem, but most people here was so dismissive of that notion. Brady is going for very low percentage throws. His clock has been sped up for a reason. I like how the game is being officiating though. Good job to the refs so far. This game may come up to Wes type of catch to win it. I hope it goes to Jules.

so are we to be fair.
Well let’s hope so....so far nothing convinces me of that and Josh has been braindead historically in making 2nd half adjustments....with exception being against Atlanta after they got ****y and sloppy

I feel bad for writing what I am going to write... but getting a stop on D is a most coming back from the half.

It is unfair as they have been unbelievably in the 1st, but our failures on O, makes that sequence a most stop.

We cannot let them build momentum. We are DOMINATING them and should be up by AT LEAST 12.

Gotta keep going and FINISH drives!

I would like see Pats get at least 100 rushing yards, need 56 more, so shouldn't be a problem. Patriots are 11-0 when rushing 100 yds.

TB playing like ****

We are in the shotgun a bit too much for my liking.....

And what's up with James White and Brady.....

The D is playing great though, but we aren't a good second half D...

Lets go!!!

Pats are moving the ball but not scoring. 6 times in Rams territory and 3 points. Brady pick, Gost miss, can’t convert on 4th and 1, etc.

I know, I said earlier that we are moving but not finishing. But we have to finish or really its a moot point.

Just an awful first half for the offense. They may not score again. Yes it's that bad.

Edelman already has close to 100 yards but we only have 3 on the board !!! That is unbelievable . We also own the yardage and TOP but only 3 !!! Come on Brady, you can do it !

In person it is great....that 4th down play call was inexplicable though.
Wanted to see a Michel run right up the gut on that one. Feel like we're getting afraid to run it now

Brady is far more of a problem than McD is at this point- Wade has been throwing so much different looks at him- essentially preventing him from getting into a rhythm. Brady has got to stop playing on his heels and stop matching wits, just go with what opens up, what works (e.g., Edelman).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3