PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL Super Bowl Bucs/Chiefs Game Thread

Chris, usually you’re an interesting poster with some amusing opinions.

This isn’t one of them.

This is the lowest level of rumor mongering. You have zero evidence and ignore the significant counter-evidence that exists in the NFL’s performance enhancing drug testing program.

You were wrong that Brady was cooked last year. It happens. We’re all wrong about things. Own it and don’t do this pathetic doubling down that you were right and there’s something bad behind the scenes. You’re better than that.
This is the dumbest post in PatsFans history.

Absolutely deserving of the Goodell Clown emoji.

Brady was in decline in 2014? Are you Trent Dilfer?

When did Brady struggle throwing the long ball? Did he struggle when he had Cooks and Hogan? Did he struggle when he had Gronk?

In the last two years his receiver options were Edelman who’s a short/medium route runner, the corpse of Hogan, mr. unreliable Josh Gordon, Phillip Dorsett who was good for one route, N’Keal Harry who isn’t good for even one route, undrafted Jacoby Meyers and one game of Antonio Brown.

So imagine the shock when he goes from that thrash to a team with Evans, Godwin, Miller, Brown and Gronk, all of whom can run and catch deep routes.

To say that he would gladly cheat just so he can win is such a stupid take, but i’m not surprised by IBWT zombies nonsense anymore. Shame on you for thrashing the teams greatest player because he left the team.
I hope I’m wrong.

So the QB who had the best game against this Bucs D was Heinecke, out of Heinecke and three future Hall of Famers....

:oops::rolleyes::rofl:
I just rewatched that game last night. Only thing I can figure is they had no film on the guy so had to adjust on the fly. He does have a good arm and is pretty accurate.

Also, Vita Vea wasn't back yet.

I still think that the supplements he gets from dude is sketchy.
Bill didn’t call him a snake oil salesman and Bar him from the rest of the team for no reason.
Also think about the A Rod situation when he was with A Rod and using PEDs.
Somethings that have occurred have me questioning this.

Tom goes from not being able to throw the deep ball to leading the NFL in passes In the air over 20 yards.
Gronks comments about Tom needing to stop lifting because he is overthrowing him.
Let’s also talk about how in 2014 when Jimmy was drafted Bill and Mike talked and said Tom was on a clear decline he’s going to retire soon.
We can say it’s fire we can say it’s work ethic. His nutrition his supplements.
Something is amiss with this and everyone is just ignoring it.
Sounds like it could be a huge bombshell.
With knowing how competitive Tom is does anyone really think he wouldn’t take every angle to win.
I believe he would run over his own mother to win a race.
That’s Tom
But getting better stronger faster better release on the ball.

I think Bill knew something was up and didn’t want to be a part of it.
Bill has enough so called asterisks he didn’t want this one which is why he went on record with his disproval of Guerrero.
Think about that he never calls anyone out in a negative way.
He made sure to let the world know he doesn’t like or trust Guerrero.
It's the dead babies. This dude has the scoop. You can follow him on Chiefs Asteroid.
20210210_112227.jpg

I just rewatched that game last night. Only thing I can figure is they had no film on the guy so had to adjust on the fly. He does have a good arm and is pretty accurate.

Also, Vita Vea wasn't back yet.
I wonder if he greatly improved since being here or did we just not give him the chance to stick?

I wonder if he greatly improved since being here or did we just not give him the chance to stick?
I heard he had a scuffle with BB's kid and was 86ed.

You would never see Brady doing this. He could have laid into his offensive line after 2007 and 2015 if he wanted to.

You would never see Brady doing this. He could have laid into his offensive line after 2007 and 2015 if he wanted to.

************! Rattled as f*ck.

Mahomes seems like a great leader, teammate, person, etc.

Of course, a few things sort of obsure that. He's the most marketable player in the league, so I don't know, I'm just guessing that maybe they spend a little bit of money to lift him up and portray him in the best light possible. Like with every big franchise QB.

Bigger than that is the Chiefs have been The Beatles since he entered the league. Everything comes up bright and wonderful and there's little adversity when you're dominating and showboating and setting records and winning awards.

Guys who were also considered really awesome teammates, "just one of the guys": Carson Wentz a couple of years ago when he was playing great; Aaron Rodgers in 2010/11 when he was the blue collar, modest every Joe with god's arm; Ben Roethlisberger, a really humble Christian and great teammate, up until those rape stories hit mainstream.

Just saying that no one actually knows a damn thing about Mahomes leadership and how he'll respond to adversity...and this clip is really not good. This is tip of the iceberg stuff with the media. And while this seems almost silly, I don't see why we should discount the whiny, sore loser, excuse making antics of his fiance and mother, considering they're close to him personally. Is it really a stretch to think this guy may not really be the golden boy that everyone wants him to be?

I feel like everyone i just trying to gloss over it and cover it up. You just don't say that stuff out loud about your teammates after a loss.
I gotta say...i'm really disappointed in him.

Loved the replies. One guy says "he started by saying he needs to be better, etc." Followed by numerous responses defending him, but mahomes goes on to say "receivers aren't where I expected them" or the line "sometimes let guys through." Those are subtle ways of saying they didn't do their job. No matter how much self blame he placed, he still **** on his WR and OL.

************! Rattled as f*ck.

Mahomes seems like a great leader, teammate, person, etc.

Of course, a few things sort of obsure that. He's the most marketable player in the league, so I don't know, I'm just guessing that maybe they spend a little bit of money to lift him up and portray him in the best light possible. Like with every big franchise QB.

Bigger than that is the Chiefs have been The Beatles since he entered the league. Everything comes up bright and wonderful and there's little adversity when you're dominating and showboating and setting records and winning awards.

Guys who were also considered really awesome teammates, "just one of the guys": Carson Wentz a couple of years ago when he was playing great; Aaron Rodgers in 2010/11 when he was the blue collar, modest every Joe with god's arm; Ben Roethlisberger, a really humble Christian and great teammate, up until those rape stories hit mainstream.

Just saying that no one actually knows a damn thing about Mahomes leadership and how he'll respond to adversity...and this clip is really not good. This is tip of the iceberg stuff with the media. And while this seems almost silly, I don't see why we should discount the whiny, sore loser, excuse making antics of his fiance and mother, considering they're close to him personally. Is it really a stretch to think this guy may not really be the golden boy that everyone wants him to be?
It really is telling that he finally gets his ass kicked in an NFL game and he reacts like this. All he's known is either winning or a narrow loss.

I can’t tell if that’s really what he said or if someone dubbed the voice.
The extended clip is much kinder to Mahomes. He's analyzing, not just blaming. You can hear him name himself first.

That was reporter malpractice.

This is his entire reply to the question about how the injuries to the offensive line and the Bucs pass rush. I don't think it's wrong to say the offense was not on the same page. Yeah, you'd like him to take all the blame but saying the offense was out of sync and there was pressure is not really throwing people under the bus.

"Yeah, I just think we weren’t on the same page, as the offense in general. I wasn’t getting the ball out on time. The receivers were running routes, not to exactly where I thought they were going to be at. And the offensive line, they did good. They were good at sometimes, and sometimes they let guys through. And when you’re playing a good defense like that, you got to be on the same page as the offense and we weren’t today. And that’s why we played so bad"

Bill didn’t call him a snake oil salesman and Bar him from the rest of the team for no reason.

Tom goes from not being able to throw the deep ball to leading the NFL in passes In the air over 20 yards.
Gronks comments about Tom needing to stop lifting because he is overthrowing him.
Let’s also talk about how in 2014 when Jimmy was drafted Bill and Mike talked and said Tom was on a clear decline he’s going to retire soon.
With knowing how competitive Tom is does anyone really think he wouldn’t take every angle to win.
That’s Tom

Bill has enough so called asterisks he didn’t want this one which is why he went on record with his disproval of Guerrero.
You could be right and I hope not. Even Felger with his "cough cough" alluding to the same thing in previous years. I think that definitely applies to Mannings comeback in Denver but I think Brady is the real deal. His TB12 system should be getting more attention instead of media calling him an anomaly or a cyborg.

That’s Tom

What a ridiculous post. Congrats on dumb post of the night.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back