PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL Super Bowl Bucs/Chiefs Game Thread

The first drive of the 2nd half will be huge

So brown being an ahole doesnt matter last yr ?

What did he do? Threaten a ex-gf. That's pretty low on the list of crimes committed by an NFL player. Not like he broke his son's arms or something.

Is this game officiated fairly?
Frankly, I think it is. Only a couple of the calls against the Chiefs are questionable, the rest legit. The Chiefs are as tilt as I've ever seen a team that made it to the Superbowl.

How? Some of those penalties have been legit. The chefs are grabby.

It was questionable to me whether the ball was catchable for the 2 recent PI calls. But it's the Chiefs, so **** em.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
If all these calls went against the Pats we’d all be incensed. I’m no KC fan but they are getting steamrolled by the zebras

they had to call the first PI.....the 2nd should have been a hold if anything, the ball was thrown out of the EZ.......someone def whispered in their ear about the KC DB's......but they also need to learn and adjust, and they are clearly not getting the picture

Wonder what the boys at Chefs Asteroid saying?

what happens when you allow the media to make your personnel decisions for you and you have no balls.
How was the media involved in BB's decisions for gronk or AB. ? Gronk retired. then said he is unretiring to blow up the pats cap. Brown was a nut case .

this is nice, but we all know KC can score in a hurry !
They can but also don't have the luxury of time with the makeshift OL. They could be hurting in obvious passing situations. Which is almost every down rn.

This is TB game to lose. Bowles for all his F ups has to have some confidence going into the second half.

Matthieu was screaming on the sidelines and, while he looked angry, he was really asking those around him if they saw his jock. Because AB shook him the **** out of it.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back