PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Preseason Game Day Thread- Pats @ Giants

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Cam, sigh. Myers our #1? Really? It's gonna be a long season on Offense. Jones takes over halfway through, bank on it.
We all know Cam is gone next year. It's no fun watching a guy who you know isn't going to be around next year, especially when the guy of the future is sitting on the bench.

some of you guys are nuts..It was a good throw by Cam, hit Myers in the hands. Also a great play be the LB to take it away. Myers had it in both hands, but with ball extended so far from his body, it was just great timing by the LB to snatch it away. No blame on that play.
Cam is 2 for 5 with 1 INT, and prior to that INT had a 3rd and 2. he's just not clicking.

Great jump from Uche!

Mac will play with the backups again. Thought that he deserved a shot with the first. Bill stubbornness with Cam will kill this season.

Wino looks wittle. He's getting manhandled by that LT.

why so many penalties ? Un disciplined football, Bills gotta love that !!!! Some players are going to get an earful today

We all know Cam is gone next year. It's no fun watching a guy who you know isn't going to be around next year, especially when the guy of the future is sitting on the bench.
I am not so sure about that I can see Bill extending him again. He loves him so much that he prefer to start Cam instead of the better QB

Some backups in there at all levels, so who knows what we'll see on O.

Jackson‘s bad.

Jackson could have been called on the previously play for PI in the End Zone as well.

Did they just run right at Barmore? hahahahaha

2 things. Colbert ****ing FLEW to Engram! My goodness. I was also impressed with JW’s sacrificing his body on the goal line there.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back