PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Preseason Game Day Thread- Pats @ Giants

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Wide open up the sideline...Cam chose contested vs. wide open.....exactly how he's going to lose his job

A better WR makes that catch. Cam needs to understand that Meyers isn't a guy you trust to come down with a pass in coverage like that. He's a good route runner, but not THAT GUY. It was a good pass but so so decision. Better off going with a more open option. You throw a ball like that and you leave open the chance of someting going wrong. You can well better have a WR you can trust to win.
Cam throws to myers 80 percent of the time

They need to keep exposing these tackles.

Looks like the Pats have gone to their back-ups at CB already.. Though I haven't seen Wade out there yet..

If Bill doesn't start Mac after this, I don't know what to say
He’s not starting Mac. The fact that Cam started this game tells us that.

Why? It’s like the guy who throws up, falls down and slurs his words having one more beer just to make sure he is drunk
I just think that's what happens.. not that I agree with it.

I love our D right now. Uche, Barmore, Judon....

Look on the bright side, we will get to see more of this D with Cam at QB!

I’d keep Stidham on the roster over Cam.
Other than his past accomplishments and his team work what does he do to help us win?

I had a friend who was a die hard Carolina fan.
This isn’t MVP Cam.

A better WR makes that catch. Cam needs to understand that Meyers isn't a guy you trust to come down with a pass in coverage like that. He's a good route runner, but not THAT GUY. It was a good pass but so so decision. Better off going with a more open option. You throw a ball like that and you leave open the chance of someting going wrong. You can well better have a WR you can trust to win.
A bit of an over reaction. It wasn’t a good throw. Should’ve led him, which he didn’t, and definitely not an easy catch. **** execution by both players. I’ve seen guys that were that GUY drop balls easier than that.

some of you guys are nuts..It was a good throw by Cam, hit Myers in the hands. Also a great play be the LB to take it away. Myers had it in both hands, but with ball extended so far from his body, it was just great timing by the LB to snatch it away. No blame on that play.

If Cam Newton is QB 1 then this is not a performance based coaching staff anymore.
Completely agree with you. I think Cam is Bill guy and Bill is stubborn wanted to prove he can win with him

Our starters on D are out and it shows.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back