PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Preseason Game Day Thread- Pats @ Eagles

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

7B4EC22A-0196-49A4-8E61-2C45B13A8B3E.jpeg

Alright either I’m going crazy, the boards going crazy or you guys are going crazy. Either way time for bed now

So I made homemade lo mein tonight. I went with a pork and chicken combo, and used baby bok choy along with snow peas, some bell pepper and some bean sprouts.

And Nordin might have done less damage to his chances to make the team had he completely skipped the game and just come by for dinner without telling BB.
I still feel bad for not getting you those peppercorns circa 2009.

Good running game, the o-line solid.
With that said the eagles team is absolute trash so let’s try not to give these guys too much credit.

Nordin has been shaky.

The pass Mac ripped to Gunner over the top of two defenders is still my favorite pass of the night.
It was impressive. He also had a wide open guy in the flat but decided to rip it in their showing some zip.

Mac sucks...we shoulda drafted that all worlder the Bears lucked out on...but we drafted some stiff that just throws darts....really slow, stupid looking ,deadly accurate darts...this isn't a darts game!! The player we REALLY need is the chest thumping, sky pointing , can't read a 3rd grade English manual, never mind an NFL defense, run first pass only out of dire neccessity SUPERSTAR!!! We need that kind of "SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!". Just really disappointed and dejected. Think I'll go read a few years of Bledsoe's tweets on the matter to make me feel better

I guess Bill didn’t like being told the Eagles won the joint practices.

I still feel bad for not getting you those peppercorns circa 2009.
No need to feel that way, at all. And I still use them to make that ten-spice powder.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back