PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Preseason Game Day Thread- Pats @ Eagles

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

I really don’t get the hostility towards him. He was a large reason why we won our 6th SB.

Feels like it mostly stems from us picking him over Chubb. Which I get was a mistake, but I can’t hold that against Sony.
People hate first round picks.

Mac's time is coming. It (probably) won't be in a couple weeks but it's not far off.
Let his knee heal then give him his shot

Reactions: sb1
With Mac, we can run our offense the way it was run for the last 20 years. The only problem is that Mac is a rookie and he’s not proven yet and cam is a former mvp who’s been in the system for a year. Brady was in the system for a year before he started a full season. That’s why bill is so adamant about cam.

Cam is going to be our starter week one for sure.
Don’t see an issue with that. No need to rush Mac. With the run game to lean on Cam will be fine. Especially the way Meyers looks so far.

Idk why y’all want Michel out of here so bad.

He’s obviously not our best RB but I’d sure as hell take him as my RB 2-3.
He’s going to make the roster. I just don’t think it will be long before Rham takes his reps.

so...so far, we better hope Folk is good to go....Cam looked decisive tonight...Judon is a complete FIND, hard to believe we nabbed him...running back position is stacked..special teams coverage on point...The 2nd half should show who has the desire to compete for a spot on the 53...I just cannot get over the fact that our challenge protocols are ridiculous..are they using 1930's technology or what???

Blount tended to disappear in the playoffs if he wasn't playing the Colts

Start focusing on his pass blocking, if you're looking for that sort of move.
I get what you’re saying. This will be a run-first team, though. Michel and/or White will be on the field in obvious passing situations.

Jacobi will challenge for the pro bowl if he catches passes from Cam all season.
Didn’t he have 55+ catches last year ? And he missed a couple games also. I can see him catching 80+ this year. He just knows how to get open. His route running is so good. And like his predecessor, he was a college QB at one point.

Idk why y’all want Michel out of here so bad.

He’s obviously not our best RB but I’d sure as hell take him as my RB 2-3.
My guess is that it's just a function of limited slots and a desire to keep the midget.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back